What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex28

Coach
If Minto and Dobson are battling it out for half, and Roberts is moving to hooker, what do we do with Gidley?

That doesn't sound right at all. Roberts half, Gidley hooker. Dobson and Minto depth.

Burwood

Bench
We need two hookers. Gidley starting and Roberts from the bench might be the option. Not sure where that leaves Clydsdale however?

Knight Vision

First Grade
if true it looks like Gids is on the outer and back to being a super sub. Might even prolong his career. How old is this Minto kid ?

The Devil

Bench
We need two hookers. Gidley starting and Roberts from the bench might be the option. Not sure where that leaves Clydsdale however?

Mullo and Roberts should be the halves pairing come round 1.

Dobson and Minto replace Stig and Davis who AFAIK haven't been re-signed for next year.

I think we will see Waddell in the side early in the season with Gidley sharing the hooker role unfortunately..

Johns Magic

Referee
6. Mullen
7. Dobson

I think that's what we'll have this season. Hooker has to be split between Tyrone and Gids.

How much longer is Gidley's contract?

Jono078

Referee
I don't have anything to add to this, but surely we'd be looking at a front rower to replace the recently sacked Russell Packer?

Anyone decent out there?

perverse

Referee
There's nothing out there unless we can make a deal with another club somewhere. My guess would be pick up a fringey to get us through this year and roll Packers contract into our war chest for the 2015 free agents. I think our biggest tilt at the title will be 2015 - Waynes last year.

I hope we buy smart and not because we feel the need to replace Packer. I want both Joey and Dane sewn up on long term deals together with Mullo first and foremost before we even look at 2015. Ben Matulino is one fella I hope we pursue.

Cena

Juniors
Seen an article on Shane Shackleton the other week. His looking for a new club his got experience and would come cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts