What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noname36

First Grade
They said a heap of clubs are linked to Perrett so we might be one of them. He won't come here, but for arguments sake we could be linked to him.

Perth Knights

Juniors
Adam Reynolds on the outer at the bunnies
maybe we should make a play for him?

I'd definitely be making a play for Reynolds. Under the right coach and structure, he'd be a great pickup. I think he'd play well alongside Mullen and complement his game. We also need a reliable goal kicker ... not a 'wobbly' kicker like Gidley.

Noname36

First Grade
I think we need to throw everything we have at forwards before worrying about another halfback to be honest. I'd like us to sign Reynolds...but not if he's going to get crushed because he doesn't have forwards. He's used to playing behind a very dominant pack at the Bunnies.

He'd be a great little partner for Mullo though. Actually has a kicking game.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
According to Barry Toohey we've signed Carlos Tuimvave form the Warriors.

If I recall he was an absolute gun for the NYC side but he hasn't kicked on. Who knows, a change in scenery may help him reach his potential...if not apparently he can play 1-7 so might be a handy back up player.

RHCP

Bench
He was a half in the 20s, wasn't he?

Forced his way into the side over Hurrell in Round 1 so he's got some potential.

Frederick

Staff member
Plays just about every position in the backs.

Versatility could be an asset, but also a hindrance

Noname36

First Grade
Yeah. I remember hearing a few times that they were playing him at centre a lot where he has been uncomfortable/unhappy. At least with Gagai, BJ, Sione and even Tahu here he wouldn't have to worry about that.

He was playing in the halves when he was killing it in NYC so I say we've bought him as a halves back up with Dobson leaving.

Swarzey

Bench
My only concern with Reynolds is that he's played behind such a dominate pack and he hasn't been tested otherwise. Granted it would be nice for him to play beside a quality 5/8 and I think his signature would be an upgrade over Roberts, who I'd send to 14.

I'd certainly like to see the club chase him and do so hard despite the issues we have in the forwards. I don't think it's as dire as people make it out to be and I do agree we need a few signings in the pack, just signing Reynolds could be important and one I don't think the club should miss.

Yosh

Coach
Do we really need a halfback? Unless it's JT, Cronk or Andrew Johns, I doubt it'll make much if a differnce to our fortunes.

Throw everything we have at 5 fowards. I actually think we need at least 5 new forwards.

Noname36

First Grade
Lara Pitt is saying NQ won't sign his release because they don't have a replacement.

We should offer them Houston lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.