What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay positive fellas. I understand it is very difficult to do that. The rumours you hear are the products of dreamers over active imaginations.

Swarzey

Bench
An interesting note, the Cowboys are after Learoyd-Lahrs and could get him before June 30. Hopefully he's the replacement for Sims the Cowboys want and we can get him signed in the next week or so.

Noname36

First Grade
Hearing both DCE and Merrin want to test out their value. Neither would happen (although if Wayne gets his shit together and makes a decision Merrin may be small chance) - but surely they're worth throwing a big offer at. Hannant still hasn't been offered a contract by Brisbane either.

Johns Magic

Referee
Quite excited by the Tuimavave signing. He is a real natural in attack, all the tools to be a starting player in the halves or fullback. Muscling up has hallways been his problem though that I've seen.

He is more than capable of the playmaking that Boyd does at fullback.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Defense is very ordinary and it's the only thing stopping him from having a long and prominent first grade career. That, and hopefully he's given a position and told to stick with it. He's had enough musical chairs over here.

Burwood

Bench
Mason got done for pissing in public, Packer for pissing on the field. May as well go for the trifecta!

perverse

Referee
I'd almost entertain it as a thought if mouth pissing were his first and only offence. Todd Carney, on the other hand, must the be dumbest f**king human alive.

Burwood

Bench
Bear Grylls has made millions from doing it. I'm not going to judge Carney until I know for certain he wasn't in a state of dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts