What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
if broncos sign either barba or milford we should go for hoffman
that guy is amazing
and id be more satisfied with the attitude and effort than with princess

f**k no. He is a very good winger and finisher but the guy simply cannot ball play, an essential skill for modern day fullbacks.

Id prefer we move Gagai to fullback and look for another centre

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
f**k no. He is a very good winger and finisher but the guy simply cannot ball play, an essential skill for modern day fullbacks.

Id prefer we move Gagai to fullback and look for another centre

Here's a thought - Imagine playing Junior Sau at fullback. He's short, so his catching under the high ball would be horrendous. Plus he can't pass so it would be nothing but one out running. I'd pay the price of admission just to watch how it unfolds :cool:

Swarzey

Bench
Marathon Stadium ‏@marathonstadium 40m
Getting word Knights are set to announce either a new player has signed with club or a player re-signed with club. Will know more soon

I've got a bad feeling about this :/

Noname36

First Grade
Get your typing fingers ready lads. Lets bombard them with angry emails. Surely they would have to know how much the supporter base hates that merkin for what he did to the club.

ace of spades

Juniors
This kind of reminds me of the ECW days cena vs rvd. They had a sign in the crowd "cena wins we riot" perhaps someone should take a "if Newton signs we riot" banner

perverse

Referee
Good news for Pete, he shouldn't have too much trouble seeing first grade down there.

Have you heard anything on Jackson Hastings, rnb? I heard we were one of the clubs scrambling over his signature... and I know he hasn't signed anywhere yet? Realistically I'd say there are probably more attractive suitors as far as clubs go, but with Bennett here you can always hope for a sneaky coup signing, I suppose.

TooheysNew

Coach
Marathon Stadium ‏@marathonstadium 40m
Getting word Knights are set to announce either a new player has signed with club or a player re-signed with club. Will know more soon

I've got a bad feeling about this :/
You realize they would have got that information from reading this forum, right?

rnb11

Juniors
Good news for Pete, he shouldn't have too much trouble seeing first grade down there.

Have you heard anything on Jackson Hastings, rnb? I heard we were one of the clubs scrambling over his signature... and I know he hasn't signed anywhere yet? Realistically I'd say there are probably more attractive suitors as far as clubs go, but with Bennett here you can always hope for a sneaky coup signing, I suppose.

chanel likely going too. Other 2 brothers looking to stay. good move for the boys i think

nothing on hastings could not match it with roosters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts