What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Loose Cannon

Bench
If Mann is in the team sheet at all it`s the 100% proof that O`Brien is both clueless & has a deathwish as far as his coaching career is concerned!
I’d like to suggest it’s only the latter which has yet to be proven, although he has certainly given indications that it may well be the case.

Zoidberg

First Grade
There was a Fox league post on FB yesterday with our “best possible team” for this year.
Seeing comments about how “Mann is wasted on the bench” and he “should play fullback” really confuses me.
Then I remember, it’s Facebook, and people have no idea what they are talking about.

Jono078

Referee

It's a good discussion of what is Young's worth to us. Going to be tough to hold onto him I think.

Last edited:

Old dog

Juniors
The Miller signing has dragged on but appears to be nearly finalised, not sure I like or not but will accept it, would have preferred it happened earlier.
Was kinda looking forward to Gagai having a run at F/b but could still happens, injuries/form

Old dog

Juniors
On Young pay him what he is worth, was the brightest light for 2022.
If he is worth $400k then up this years contract to that if he will sign for further 2-3 yrs otherwise leave him on current amount but keep him for this season, let him/manager do the maths

Apey

Staff member
We can't overpay him but it'd also be very Knights to lowball one of the only good players at our club.

perverse

Referee
There's only 2 scenarios I feel can play out really. He'll either go somewhere else for similar money that we offer, or we'll pay overs to keep him. Neither will make any of us happy, and it will keep us all grounded and remembering who we support for another 5 minutes.

There's little chance of what we actually need to get better happening - him staying for less than or equal to his market rate to help us build a better squad.

macavity

Referee
There's only 2 scenarios I feel can play out really. He'll either go somewhere else for similar money that we offer, or we'll pay overs to keep him. Neither will make any of us happy, and it will keep us all grounded and remembering who we support for another 5 minutes.

There's little chance of what we actually need to get better happening - him staying for less than or equal to his market rate to help us build a better squad.

always amazing that the “big” clubs can always find the money to take anyone at a smaller club who shows promise.

Jono078

Referee
My only hope is he was integral in getting the other 2 English lads here for next season.

But like Spot On said, just give him Gagai's money. Dom may eventually turn into a great centre too.

Apey

Staff member

Depends how much overs we would end up paying him. We're almost always going to have to pay overs. As long as it's not Klemmer, Frizell or Pearce tier overs I'd be okay taking a gamble on him.

But that's partly because this club depresses me and Dom is one of our only players I look forward to watching on an individual level.

Spot On

Coach
The kid has improved out of sight when most have gone backwards. He’s our best back. He has a crack every week.

Give him the money. We should have plenty.

Latest posts