What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

If there is any truth to it I want to see how we actually plan to make a decent offer If he even gives the NFL away. The fact he is injury cover in a side that is utterly woeful does not say a lot at this early stage. It is pretty cut throat what Tomsula has done with him but that is the NFL.

Gravy

Juniors
Just sounds like Mcguigan has been into the plonk for Melbourne Cup to me... Banging on with nonsense again.

Yosh

Coach
Lol, just writing my article about Burgess now guys.

Surely we can't sign Hayne?

Swarzey

Bench
Uate and Houston are probably on a disgusting 750k collectively. Considering a few weeks ago we had enough room to sign Farah (what, 500-600k?) and we've done nothing but sign reserve grade standard players, cutting those two loose would make us competitive in a bidding war for a big name like Hayne.

But we won't even be considered if we tried.

I think the humour would lie in the belief that we were even a chance. His asking price will be north of 1 million a year. Easily.

League_God

Juniors
Realistically.. I'd get rid of the Matautias, Uate, Houston, McManus, Smith & Snowden to accomodate Hayne.

1.Jarryd Hayne
2.Jake Mamo
3.Dane Gagai
4.Joseph Tapine
5.Nathan Ross
6.Jarrod Mullen
7.Trent Hodkinson
8.Korbin Sims
9.Danny Levi
10.Tariq Sims
11.Robbie Rochow
12.Jacob Saifiti
13.Jack Stockwell

14.who cares
15.who cares
16.who cares
17.Kurt Gidley

mozza91

Coach
Giving Jarryd Hayne half of your salary cap and having nuffies around him didn't exactly work out for Parramatta. A few wooden spoons and less Finals series than us over the last 6 years.

perverse

Referee
Realistically.. I'd get rid of the Matautias, Uate, Houston, McManus, Smith & Snowden to accomodate Hayne.

1.Jarryd Hayne
2.Jake Mamo
3.Dane Gagai
4.Joseph Tapine
5.Nathan Ross
6.Jarrod Mullen
7.Trent Hodkinson
8.Korbin Sims
9.Danny Levi
10.Tariq Sims
11.Robbie Rochow
12.Jacob Saifiti
13.Jack Stockwell

14.who cares
15.who cares
16.who cares
17.Kurt Gidley

lol, that is dead set tragic.

Club has denied any link to Hayne as per the NBN sports reporter today. Paddy Montgomery I think his name is. Is going to be difficult for Browny cos the players he most likely wants to get rid of i would say are not exactly easy to offload to others.

Knight Vision

First Grade

voltron

Juniors
FINALLY
he's making the hard calls
though it never seemed hard form our point of view

anyone else?