What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

K-Man

Bench
Ball hasn't gone his way much.

Definitely not for lack of effort. Just hasn't found its way to him. He was in a great spot supporting the ball runner and didn't get the pass as he went through the hole, then he did get the pass and scored. Good line running both times.

Solid defensively too.

Spot On

Coach
You can refer to the Roosters' fan post above who would have a much better idea than you or you can keep asking stupid f**king questions to be intentionally annoying.

f**k, don't want too many in here to have to think too hard to give their thoughts. Most sorry Sir Johns. I will take your heart felt complaint on board and be sure not to ask anyone for their opinion or thoughts.

Frederick

Staff member
If that pass at the end there had been half decent he probably would've strolled through for his second

K-Man

Bench
If that pass at the end there had been half decent he probably would've strolled through for his second

Yep. He puts himself in good positions constantly. Even when he doesn't get the ball he was often the guy running the perfect line and helping create space out wide on the right.

He's no superstar, but $500k is not superstar money anymore. Seems to me like Guerra improves our team at the very least, and with all the money we have to spend that's the key.

Joel-22

Juniors
Also, I don't get why Barnett doesn't seem to be rated around these parts. At this stage, he's our best forward behind Buhrer. He was close to our best against Manly. I remember hearing in an interview that he had planned on beefing up a little again over the 2017/18 offseason. He sees himself as a middle forward. He has good leg speed for a big guy, good footwork and pops a great offload. He'll be our starting lock in 2018 unless something unforeseen happens (perhaps a move to FR).

11.Guerra
12.Sione
13.Barnett

14.Buhrer

I think Buhrer will come on around the 20-25min mark to spell one of the starting front rowers with Barny moving to prop and Buhrer to SR and Guerra to lock. Buhrer will play the remaining part of the game and will also spell Levi at hooker

Pedge1971

First Grade
Has Guerra been coming off the bench in fhe middle or on the edge. Cause today is the best I have seen from him this year.

K-Man

Bench
Buhrer is a great edge player though I reckon.

He is, but so is Guerra. Based on today it would be hard not to play Guerra on the edge. Then again Buhrer at his best is quality on the edge too. I'm genuinely torn.

I wonder if it will come down to what happens with Kostjasyn / utility options. Maybe Buhrer will play lock / dummy half so Guerra can play right edge for 80 minutes.

Not a bad thing having the versatility and options available.

Latest posts