What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Johns Magic

Referee
Any chance somebody could take a high resolution photo of the Baz article?
Don't have access to the new paper.

Do you have Facebook? Newcastle Knights News, Signings and Rumours page post the pics each Sunday morning. I would post here but there's a few.

Old dog

Bench
Sounds like Cornish is the one we need... eek
Ok am asking, why haven't we talked about Cornish, he performed well, has players in front of him, Pearce etc, could be an alternative if the chasing of Maloney etc doesn't work out, thoughts?

Johns Magic

Referee
Tetevano was just starting to come good for us when he had to be sacked. He was the only prop I liked that we had at that time too.

I'm finding it hard to understand the Watson AND Maloney news. Surely we can't have both can we??? Maloney is a 6 not a half and Watson isn't a 7???? Yes/no???

Is Toohey saying we WILL go after another 7 players or just that we have room for it??? Will be afew blokes being let go if we go on a shopping binge like that. Assuming Starling, Mataora and Paea will go. Randall and Hodko? Who else?

The article just says we have the cap space left to do so.

I certainly think Maloney could play 7.

I see no chance of Paea, Randall or Mataora being here next year. Stockwell will be gone for sure. Starling an outside chance of staying. Gagai was on good coin this year.

I see no chance of Paea, Randall or Mataora being here next year. Stockwell will be gone for sure. Starling an outside chance of staying. Gagai was on good coin this year.
Mataora is considering retirement. Randell is looking OS.
Paea playing this week but I can't see much more time left in him. He might be ok in reserves for a year or two and as a fill in.

Frederick

Staff member
If Watson is being promised 6, landing Maloney would leave Lamb out in the cold.
After today, I'd be ok with this. All he had to do was kick the f**king ball into f**king touch. Lamb ain't no match winner. He's a middle of the road half - too good for reserves, but not good enough for firsts

Alex28

Coach
After today, I'd be ok with this. All he had to do was kick the f**king ball into f**king touch. Lamb ain't no match winner. He's a middle of the road half - too good for reserves, but not good enough for firsts
Brian...please.

It was the one kick (in play) that he messed up - and it was pretty unlucky.

Don't overreact.

Johns Magic

Referee
Lamb was up and down today. The last 5 minutes I'm just going to forget - he is playing above his pay grade and I'm not gonna pin that on him.

Pedge1971

First Grade
He is 20. Hodko finally stood up today and we put ourselves in a position to win a game.

We lost a game we should have won. That is our lot. To blame Lamb is to forever base his career on this match at 20 years old. Not fair...

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I don't see how you can say Lamb was up and down. His kicking game for 78mins of that game was fantastic, got the team back on track and back into game in 1st half. Then hodko took over in second half and did really well. I'm not blaming the team or a player for that loss, if that grubber makes touch we win the game and we praise Lamb for growing so much and thank Trent for controlling game in 2nd half.

But. Rugby league.