What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Johns Magic

Referee
I don't see how you can say Lamb was up and down. His kicking game for 78mins of that game was fantastic, got the team back on track and back into game in 1st half. Then hodko took over in second half and did really well. I'm not blaming the team or a player for that loss, if that grubber makes touch we win the game and we praise Lamb for growing so much and thank Trent for controlling game in 2nd half.

But. Rugby league.

I'm saying Lamb was really good in parts today but to be fair he had a couple of handling errors as well to go with his last 5 minutes. As I said, up and down game IMO.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I'm saying Lamb was really good in parts today but to be fair he had a couple of handling errors as well to go with his last 5 minutes. As I said, up and down game IMO.
Yeah that's fair enough. Cruel game league. He kicks that more a second earlier and its game won. I hope he gets a lot of help through week, I'd still put him in 1st next week, but that may be too much considering broncos going to be very hard to beat regardless.

Let him go and chanel for that matter,we have hand pack our local boys moving forward like levi,ross,stone, get some good quality recruits.im not sure if we should hang onto anybody else off contract. Maybe a couple for nsw cup!

Johns Magic

Referee
I would miss Pete if he goes tbh. Underrated and gutsy. In saying that, I have no idea how much he's asking for or how that compares to SKD/Moga.

Noname36

First Grade
Pete is a fine first grader, most clubs have one of him floating around for depth. He won't let you down but doesn't offer enough to warrant a contract any higher than basic wage either.

Much prefer it if we could keep him and ship Chanel and Pat off though.

Johns Magic

Referee
Pete is a fine first grader, most clubs have one of him floating around for depth. He won't let you down but doesn't offer enough to warrant a contract any higher than basic wage either.

Much prefer it if we could keep him and ship Chanel and Pat off though.

Pete would start at most clubs IMO.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
It'll be a shame losing Pete he was great today and very solid all year. But him being a winger, mite be too expensive, I'm happy to have Chanel, Elliot outside Moga and SKD.

Johns Magic

Referee
Not sure about most clubs but could see him being used as a cheap/reliable option at some that have a lot of money tied up in other positions.

Which should be the way we operate IMO. And he has mean more than reliable for us this year I would say.

Glendale

Juniors
You need atleast 3 centres in your top 25. Re-sign Pete and you've got it. SKD can play wing or Pete, Moga, Sio and Elliot/Chanel etc can all battle it out for the last two spots in the backline, as Ross, Ponga and SKD will be certainties. Agree though that we shouldn't be paying too much for him, if he gets a better deal in England that he takes then good luck to him.

Alex28

Coach
Brown said in the presser that there is 4 big announcements to make over the next few weeks.

The longer it goes, you would think Watson is one of them. If it was down to cash we would have seen the announcement from the Tigers already. He has the chance to be part of a really good spine that could be together for the best part of a decade (depending on Maloney).

perverse

Referee
Brown said in the presser that there is 4 big announcements to make over the next few weeks.

The longer it goes, you would think Watson is one of them. If it was down to cash we would have seen the announcement from the Tigers already. He has the chance to be part of a really good spine that could be together for the best part of a decade (depending on Maloney).
Wests purchase, Ese'ese, Moga, Watson?

Johns Magic

Referee
Most clubs? Us, maybe Tigers and.....

I love Pete, but he is good for us... not good.

Tigers
Storm
Sharks(touch and go with Leutele, similar types)
Dragons
Warriors
Bulldogs
Titans
Souths

He would probably get a go over Moga as well at Brisbane...

That's just IMO.

He would never be highly sought on the open market but all those clubs have starting centres in the same boat.

Latest posts