What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

newyboy

Juniors
We need to send a person who knows what an athlete is and someone who can develop players to the USA. They have so many players in who can't make the NFL and other sports who have more athletic ability than anyone in the NRL and we can pick them up for peanuts (sign them up for life) and groom them. if they don't work, what have we wasted 100k per year, that gives us 5+ players to try and build compared to what we are paying Uate and Mullen and co.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
We need to send a person who knows what an athlete is and someone who can develop players to the USA. They have so many players in who can't make the NFL and other sports who have more athletic ability than anyone in the NRL and we can pick them up for peanuts (sign them up for life) and groom them. if they don't work, what have we wasted 100k per year, that gives us 5+ players to try and build compared to what we are paying Uate and Mullen and co.

I see potential in what you just typed. We really need to think outside the square.

Noname36

First Grade
Sione is really the only Mata'utia I want. The other ones are dead average and I don't want to add another to the mix.

PhilGould

Bench
The Mole says the Bulldogs are interested in signing Snowden who is unhappy at the Knights. Says we wouldn't stand in his way if he asked for a release. This is from the Mole though so who knows.

Spot On

Coach
From that report two words really stick out:

1. Unhappy - da f**k???? Unhappy is having niggly injuries that haven't got any better after near 2 months on the sidelines. Does anyone know the real story here???

2. Release - make it happen and let's hope WE get good terms this time.

Nuffy

Bench
The Mole says the Bulldogs are interested in signing Snowden who is unhappy at the Knights. Says we wouldn't stand in his way if he asked for a release. This is from the Mole though so who knows.

The bloke knows he is done here and is looking for a parachute into somewhere else.

I doubt Snowy will be the last player Browny gladly lets go. I think Brown's no short cuts approach has proven what a lot of us have suspected for years. Entitled and over paid.

Last edited:

1qaz

Juniors
Hot off the press.
Knights are making a play for Norman.
It may help Norman was best buds with Gagai at the Broncos.
Mullen will be moved on.