What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

How does Brenko go? To be honest I've seen very, very little of him.

He is Big Edrick's cousin. I honestly cannot give an accurate assessment of him but he seems to be a victim of Raiders depth. I think he and Waqa are second fiddle to Rapana and Edrick Lee at present. However the way The Raiders right side was destroyed by Parra, Brenko might replace Rapana sooner rather than later. I don't know if you saw the game but Joey Leilua was abysmal in defence and Rapana was left stranded with Semi running riot.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Rapana was our best player. It was all austin and leilua. Teams do target that side. As you guys know BJ is kind of random. He stopped morris on monday and plays like a damn fool on sunday.

Brenko is next cab off the ranks if a centre gets injured but hes not putting pressure on croker and leilua as things stand. Hes looser in defence than either of them (but better than croker at the same age), not quite as dumb as leuila but without bjs strength (but brenko is only 20 so thats to be expected)

We are debating this at the greenhouse. I think he would make your backline, he would have made the tigers on sunday but not reguarly. The guy has work to be done on his game but could be an awesome player. Thats a big could though

nick87

Coach
Ugh
Look, give us Daniel Saifiti and we'll give you Barnett and let's just call it a day. This has gone on too long

Noname36

First Grade
Ugh
Look, give us Daniel Saifiti and we'll give you Barnett and let's just call it a day. This has gone on too long

dont even put something so ludicrous out in the universe.

I wouldn't mind if we picked up Brenko. Would be better for depth over Feeney at the moment at the very least. Given he can't push in front of BJ or Croker at the moment though I wouldn't get too excited by the signing.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I've been VERY underwhelmed by Feeney so far. Yesterday I was sitting on the hill drinking beers like a champion and on a number of occasions I noticed Feeney was in way to far which left Uate with major issues as he was out wide defending on his lonesome. I'm really struggling to see what Feeney can bring to the knights in any position. He's been shocking at fullback, ordinary at centre. Unless there is an injury, he won't be in the halves. I wonder how long Brown will persist with him.

PhilGould

Bench
I'm not giving up on Feeney yet but I do think he needs to put on some more weight, regardless of what position he's going to play. He's got an athletic frame but he's been getting ragdolled most of the time.

Rapana was our best player. It was all austin and leilua. Teams do target that side. As you guys know BJ is kind of random. He stopped morris on monday and plays like a damn fool on sunday.

Brenko is next cab off the ranks if a centre gets injured but hes not putting pressure on croker and leilua as things stand. Hes looser in defence than either of them (but better than croker at the same age), not quite as dumb as leuila but without bjs strength (but brenko is only 20 so thats to be expected)

We are debating this at the greenhouse. I think he would make your backline, he would have made the tigers on sunday but not reguarly. The guy has work to be done on his game but could be an awesome player. Thats a big could though

Rapana is impressive. i hope he doesn't get the drop cos leilua deserves it before him. It was up to Joey to put the shoulder into Semi as he sure as hell is big enough.

Not sure where to post this, so ill post it here.

We made a really big mistake letting go of holland. He is playing well for the dogs and would be a walk up start in our centres.

Noname36

First Grade
I can't remember - did we let Holland go or was it that we couldn't hold onto him? I remember the club rated him pretty well.

Nuffy

Bench
Not sure where to post this, so ill post it here.

We made a really big mistake letting go of holland. He is playing well for the dogs and would be a walk up start in our centres.

What we don't know is how he would go in our team, he's lucky coming into the Dogs structure and roster so he doesn't need to do or create much.

In our squad he could be like Feeney.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
What we don't know is how he would go in our team, he's lucky coming into the Dogs structure and roster so he doesn't need to do or create much.

In our squad he could be like Feeney.

Well for starters, Holland can actually defend so he's got one up on Jaleen there

PhilGould

Bench
Says in the Telegraph we're already in negotiations with St. George about an early release for Peter Mata'utia

slotmachine

First Grade
Oh FFS.

I know we only have enough $$$ for scrubs, but surely we try a new scrub not an old one who was already sent on his way for his scrubishness.