What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
The days are just Klemmering along... When will I see the officially signed thread!!

Random question: you guys reckon Brown will win a premiership here?

PhilGould

Bench
It's hilarious how they're up in arms about lack of loyalty. How did that loyalty work out for Josh Reynolds, James Graham and Moses Mbye?

Joel-22

Juniors
Mau would be an interesting signing. Definitely would give us depth, we can't have Buhrer, Guerra, Sione, Fitz, Mau, Barnett all in the 17

Knight Vision

First Grade
Random question: you guys reckon Brown will win a premiership here?
Yes - given time. I'd be stoked if he managed to imbed a sustainable winning culture to take the Knights forward for many years to come and we become perennial title challengers.

I like how he dropped Rossdog after the public venting of his contract issues, only wish he'd dropped him for longer and not actually upgraded his contract as a result ( Ross had only signed his new contract some months before ) I'm guessing Brown regrets the up-grade right about now- let's hope he learned from it.

ryan.a87

Juniors
GPS Co-ordinates down the bottom point to

Titans High perforamce centre
AAMI Park
Redfern Park
Wests Mayfield

Hymal Hunt has played for Titans, Storm and Rabbitohs

Dont know sydney that well, im guessing redfern is a rabbitohs reference?

Bartwah

Juniors
GPS Co-ordinates down the bottom point to

AAMI Park
Redfern Park
Wests Mayfield

Hymal Hunt has played for Titans, Storm and Rabbitohs

So i guess AAMI park is a storm reference, dont get the other 2 though?
Redfern is home of the bunnies and west’s mayfield is where the knights train and where it will be announced

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Hmmm I know Brown had spoken to Hunt a few months back but I thought he’d gone off him. Given we need depth in the outside backs I see this as a decent signing.

SamSepi0l

Juniors
I'd be taking both Jennings and Mann by a fair margin over him.

As a centre/winger he has 7 tries and a combined 1(!) try assist AND line break assist from 24 starts.

A homeless man's Sau.

Bartwah

Juniors
I'd be taking both Jennings and Mann by a fair margin over him.

As a centre/winger he has 7 tries and a combined 1(!) try assist AND line break assist from 24 starts.

A homeless man's Sau.

Care to read Cory Dennises stats for us? We need a 30 man squad, he provides decent depth cover for I’m assuming not much coin. I’d rather spend the money on him than pay overs for Jennings who’s well past his prime

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I wonder if Hymel Hunt might indicate that Ross will go.

I’d say it’s more of an indication that Ross will stay. Hunt won’t be on big coin and we were trying to move Ross on to accomodate Jennings which doesn’t look too likely at the moment given Ross has said several times that he wants to stay and is prepared to fight for his spot.