What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
In the current year of 2019, outrage doesn't need to make too much sense.

We used to blame management all the time for our failures. I assume Wests are still in their honeymoon period... but the knives will come out eventually. If Brown doesn't get the sack, I'm sure there will be people wanting answers. I'm personally really looking forward to the Spot On meltdown and another 12 months of slots and the fetid, rotting stick up his arse.

Hell, to be honest it's getting to the point where I want Brown sacked more so I don't have to read so much dribble and posturing about it on here than for any football related reasons. It'd be cool to be able to have some actual conversation and real analysis of the situation.

I'm with the sack Brown mob but I think most of us are just venting. As much as this place is a great place for real rugby talk, I would assume many of us here just want a good place to vent with similar minded peeps.

Except Woosh... I still don't get that guy...

Spot On

Coach
Happy to accommodate your wishes Pervy.

Will be sure to have frequent meltdowns to satisfy your cravings.

We all look forward to your 'real analysis of the situation'.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Seems like Gavet wants out to head to the super league.

There's one we won't miss
lol, someone will find something to not like about this. Great news though. Fantastic that he's finally been dropped this week.

I'm with the sack Brown mob but I think most of us are just venting. As much as this place is a great place for real rugby talk, I would assume many of us here just want a good place to vent with similar minded peeps.

Except Woosh... I still don't get that guy...
I don't really presume to know what motivates people to act the way they do.

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
If we were looking at a Titans half I would be looking at the off contract Riley Jacks. Not playing bad footy.

We aren’t the type of club that does well with reclamation projects.

Burwood

Bench
Is Ash Taylor going to be a 5/8 that complements Pearce? Price wouldn’t be a worry, because the Titans would be chipping in a good chunk of his salary.

mozza91

Coach
Why don't we throw Todd Carney a contract........................
Was thinking this the other day. He had a good combination with Pearce at the Roosters.

He signs for 12 months and grooms Crossland for the 5/8 spot ongoing. Gives him advise eg don’t do anything that I did.

He’d be cheap as too. If he’s grown up it could be a very good signing.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Was thinking this the other day. He had a good combination with Pearce at the Roosters.

He signs for 12 months and grooms Crossland for the 5/8 spot ongoing. Gives him advise eg don’t do anything that I did.

He’d be cheap as too. If he’s grown up it could be a very good signing.

You’re forgetting that he already tried to come back and the NRL wouldn’t let him back in. I can’t see them changing their mind all of a sudden.

Knight76

Juniors
Yeah, hes on the "never to return" list. It's a very exclusive list.

My concern with Ash is even IF he comes here and plays well, reclaims the form, and even IF the titans are chipping in half his contract for the next two years, he's on a million a year, so come the end of those two seasons the Knights suddenly have another million dollar player and I doubt they can afford him and KP at the same time, along with Pearce and Klem.

We don't need a big money 5/8, we need a young promising 5/8 that can chime in to plays and make some good contributions per game.

slotmachine

First Grade
Barry Toohey says club isn't signing a 5/8th until he is blue in the face and there's talk of Fornite addicts and the bubbler?

Old dog

Juniors
No to Ash, even half payment is to much when we could spend on a good prospect, if we can find one, for a lot less. With Lino as back up and a couple of likely lads coming along we would be ok.
Doubt Pearce will last longer than two years unless we find someone to help him out, doubt he can keep backing up as he gets older.

slotmachine

First Grade
Who plays 5/8 next year is still a pretty interesting question. The answer is most cases doesn't make me particularly happy.

Watson, Mann, Lino, Crossland, KP, a bolter?