What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

perverse

Referee
Even if Farah came to mentor Levi for only a year or two in the same way Walters did for Bedsy, id be happy.
Why do we need any more than Buderus to coach our hookers? It's not like Farah would ever, EVER be out on the field with them.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Was Browny that good of a hooker though? I remember him being a middle of the road hooker.

Farah is without a doubt a massive w@nker and I wouldn't be overly keen to have him here. He is a quality player though who has carried NSW over the last few years.

perverse

Referee
Was Browny that good of a hooker though? I remember him being a middle of the road hooker.

Farah is without a doubt a massive w@nker and I wouldn't be overly keen to have him here. He is a quality player though who has carried NSW over the last few years.

He was no Danny Buderus, but yeah he was a good player from my recollection. I was pretty young back in those days, though.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Browny was one of those nippy, running hookers that pioneered the new way of playing the position. He and Toovey along with Kerrod Walters got coaches thinking about hookers as more than just ball shovelers but rather extra halves

Browny was unlucky not to play SOO imo

Swarzey

Bench
Alright, let me ask, who the f**k knew about Cook before last week? Chances are none of you so it's hard to be critical of the cap when he wasn't a well known, highly sought after talent before his debut. Remember how we were blowing ourselves over Randell after week one? How we kept saying he should be in the side?

Yeah. Ease up.

Johns Magic

Referee
Alright, let me ask, who the f**k knew about Cook before last week? Chances are none of you so it's hard to be critical of the cap when he wasn't a well known, highly sought after talent before his debut. Remember how we were blowing ourselves over Randell after week one? How we kept saying he should be in the side?

Yeah. Ease up.

Exactly. Who was Cook two weeks ago? Was there ever any fanfare about him? He would be on SFA.

It's like someone claiming we're over the cap because Nathan Ross has come in and replaced McManus and scored a couple of tries.

Cook is a kid, like Ross, playing pretty well and making the most of his shot. Sione did the same last year but this season has been pretty average. It will take a lot more than a line break up against a 34 year old Newton being caught out of position before I get ahead of myself with Cook. His distribution is nothing special. that said he is clearly up for the challenge and full credit to him.

Aqua as long as Hagan is allowed a say in this club we have nothing in regards to shrewdness. Mulholland found Levi did he not?

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
Whinging about certain clubs having an absolute embarrassment of riches while our club is layers of shit on shit.