What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Tales

Juniors
You know the one thing that I remember about that game (the big loss), it was seeing Gagai break down after as his mother, I think, had just died. It was heart breaking.
Matt Johns ripped our club apart when he organised that episode in NZ in 2002. Make no mistake about it, it was his doing. I have talked extensively about it with a player who was there.
I have no time for him, and absolutely no respect for him.
I've often said of my soft spot for the Knights, dad from Stocko. You are one of the few clubs I watch besides the Sharks. Braileys dad is heavily involved with our junior set up, I hope the kid brings you guys through.
Get prepared to laugh at the Cow supporters this year with Chad at the helm. Join us as we are already pissing ourselves!
Not a highlight of Matt Johns life that is for sure. I think under Fitzy the Sharks will show some real promise. Right man to sort any big divides between off and on field.

Yosh

Coach
When I was younger, English forwards were in fashion. Looks like it's all about hot young English backs now is it?

Loving our recruitment strategy. Instead of fighting over Aussie talent who want to play in Sydney, we build our team around a core of talented local Newie juniors and give a chance for young English lads to play and test themselves in the best competition in the world.

PhilGould

Bench
I like Hodgson but can't be basing the club's recruitment decisions around him when he hasn't been able to stay on the field so far. As it stands he would remain the backup fullback and Clune would be the odd man out in first grade I assume. Who knows what happens with Ponga, though.

Johns Magic

Referee
I like Hodgson but can't be basing the club's recruitment decisions around him when he hasn't been able to stay on the field so far. As it stands he would remain the backup fullback and Clune would be the odd man out in first grade I assume. Who knows what happens with Ponga, though.

Yeah I’m just saying…if Pryce comes here it will be at Hodgson’s expense, so them being best buds ain’t exactly a carrot for Pryce.

Yosh

Coach
Yeah I’m just saying…if Pryce comes here it will be at Hodgson’s expense, so them being best buds ain’t exactly a carrot for Pryce.

Is it? He seems more like a six from the very very little I've seen. A big body for a half to.

Would the plan be

1. Ponga/Hodgson
6. Pryce/Clune
7. Clifford/Crossland
9. Brailey

Something like this?

Jono078

Referee
Perhaps he is the next elite lock we'll unleash on the NRL.

Wherever and however he fits, it would be a welcome addition and headache.

Could say it's another security blanket move for IF Ponga goes to the Dolphins.

Johns Magic

Referee
Is it? He seems more like a six from the very very little I've seen. A big body for a half to.

Would the plan be

1. Ponga/Hodgson
6. Pryce/Clune
7. Clifford/Crossland
9. Brailey

Something like this?

You don’t get to play with slashes though. Ponga, Hodgson and Pryce won’t fit in the same spine.

PhilGould

Bench
Crossland is depth at best at this point but doesn't seem like the club has any belief in him as a half and is no guarantee to even be here next season. Clune was literally signed to back-up Pearce. Whatever plans they had for Hodgson are on hold until he can stay on the field.

If they're at the club and there's players being picked ahead of them - they're depth

Latest posts