What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
Agreed. It's taken Taia a long time, but he's definitely gotten back somewhere close to his best all while playing in the front row.

Big Tim

First Grade
Agreed. It's taken Taia a long time, but he's definitely gotten back somewhere close to his best all while playing in the front row.

I would refute this.

The week after he signed elsewhere his game improved to the level it is at now.

He is the anomaly of professional footballers. Plays much better when his future is secure with a contract. Most seem to play much better at contract time.

RABK

Referee
I love it. Some cat like Thaiday tries slapping Tyrone around and he's going to have Scott, Smith, Mason or Snowden in his face quick smart.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
You know what we need? We need that elixir of eternal life or whatever you call it. We need Mason, Bedsy and Tahu 10 years younger and we're got that premiership!

First Grade
I love it. Some cat like Thaiday tries slapping Tyrone around and he's going to have Scott, Smith, Mason or Snowden in his face quick smart.

I was impressed with Houston last night when the scuffle happened grabbed someone and stood face to face wasn't backing down.

RABK

Referee
Yeh Houston has some mongrel in him despite the fact it looks like a stiff breeze would break his back. I recall Gallen stepping on his hand last year and he went on to have a good running battle in Gallens face all game.

Yosh

Coach
What minute did this happen? I must have missed it.. I skipped through some parts of the game!

rnb11

Juniors
53rd minute. Great to see Gagai go face to face with Smith and Houston not backing down to Gibbs, love seeing the camaraderie from the boys. Was hoping someone would break that f**kwit Gibb's jaw.

Yosh

Coach
53rd minute. Great to see Gagai go face to face with Smith and Houston not backing down to Gibbs, love seeing the camaraderie from the boys. Was hoping someone would break that f**kwit Gibb's jaw.

Thanks ^^

Rod

Bench
NRL+Rd+23+Knights+v+Sharks+E-zgi08iPBVl.jpg

Pretty cool photo of it IMO.

Big Tim

First Grade

He fired up at Gibbs because he was throwing those shirt punches trying to get a bigger reaction.

Was sensible enough to not go beyond the push and shove.

I can't work out who's got the more punchable face......

Blake Ferguson or Bryce Gibbs.....

Bloody close!

Apey

Staff member
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news-display/Sau-signs-with-the-Storm/61793

Sa’u signs with the Storm

Saturday 18 August 2012 1:25 PM

00041674-leadimage.jpg

The Newcastle Knights have released Junior Sa’u from the final year of his contract after the 25-year old agreed to terms with Melbourne Storm.
Sa’u joined the Knights and made his debut in 2008; he has since played 86 NRL games.
“Junior has been a great player at the Knights, both on and off the field,” CEO Matt Gidley said.
“He is well respected by his teammates and the people in the community, he has a likeable personality and a willingness to help others.
“He hasn’t had much game time this year and we are pleased he has found a new home.
“We thank Junior for his contribution over the last five years and wish him well for the future.”
Sa’u, who has signed a one-year contract with the Storm, leaves the Knights with fond memories.
“It has been a great five years at the Knights,” Sa’u said.
“The Knights is where it all started for me; I am grateful for the opportunity and to the Club for allowing me to fulfil my dreams.
“Thank you to all of the coaching staff, the players, the staff and especially the fans, for being there for me through the good and bad times and for all the great memories that I will never forget.
“I am sad to leave the Knights but I know it is a good opportunity at the Storm for me and for my career, and also for my partner.
“It will be a new chapter in our life and something I will look forward to, but not before I finish off the year well at the Knights.”
Sa’u will join the Melbourne Storm at the conclusion of the 2012 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts