What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I'm sure that their structured style will involve Sau offloading and passing the ball to his winger on occasion. Can Sau achieve this? I have doubts..
To be fair, Neilsen is exactly the same in that he doesn't pass the ball to his winger and he's a QLD rep.

Sau won't be a star, but I reckon he'll be a pretty good pickup for the Storm. He's not heavily relied on with the big 3 in the side and he'll be given a role by Bellamy like every player in the side. Also, given that it's a one year deal they probably got him cheap as well.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Their centres are great hole runners and that will suit Sau to the tee (is that even a saying?)

Good luck mate and I wish you all the best.

slotmachine

First Grade
Wonder if we are covering any of saus contract?

Without a doubt.

Toohey said in the Sunday Tele a few weeks back that Sau and Wes will more than likely still be part of out top 25 next season (for cap purposes) due to the amount we will still be kicking in for their contracts.

Nuffy

Bench
Well where are these apparent done deals.

We seen plenty of releases but little addition outside of Scott.

Knights are very professional regarding player dealings. It is quite possible Smith deal is done but Knights won't announce until Sharks season finishes. That is how every NRL deal should happen. Post season. Why distract a club's finals campaign to suit your own selfish agenda. We will gain respect in spades if we do it through proper channels.

I sincerely hope we get Smith and Poore plus atleast one more big bopper, we DESPERATELY need size, watch us yesterday was like watching SG Ball V First Grade our side aside from Snowden and Mason are just too small.

Just had a chat to a mad dogs supporter who has very good mail. Apparently Stagg is a done deal with us.

More interesting though is that Tolman is unsigned and unless his willing to take massive unders will be on next year.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Just had a chat to a mad dogs supporter who has very good mail. Apparently Stagg is a done deal with us.

More interesting though is that Tolman is unsigned and unless his willing to take massive unders will be on next year.
Stagg already confirmed that he's going to retire if he's not a bulldog next year ...

Burwood

Bench
If it is true about Tolman, go after him and forget everyone else. He'd be worth his weight in gold to our team.

RABK

Referee
I thought Tolman was off contract at the end of 2013. Is you friend suggesting a release? I doubt it - the Dogs seem to be the club doing their 2013-2014 recruiting and retention with a 1.5-2 mil cap rise already factored in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts