What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
Not sure what his contract status is and I haven't heard anything about being linked to him but Josh Jackson looks like he'd be a good get. Knights junior and starting to show some class in first-grade for the Dogs these last few weeks.

Yosh

Coach
Gee's to piss off the biggest sweetheart on these forums I must be giving you a bit!

My apologies and I'll try to tone it down a little.

Go Knights?

It's cool. How I'm the biggest sweetheart here I don't know...

One of your best Yosh!!

I think you're doing better to keep track of everything than I managed when overseas for two years. Plans to come back any time soon?

Probably not anytime soon... See how things go... Hate how I'm missing the Newcastle Knight Rises... I haven't even seen the Dark Knight Rises either...

Dave_

Juniors
Plenty of players get talked about. I am glad I don't play high profile sport cos Brett Stewart copped plenty and none of it was warranted. No wonder he hates Gallop. Very stressful stuff for him.

F*ck Brett Stewart and f*ck Manly for that matter. Any flak they cop is well deserved I reckon.

I hate Brett Stewart.

And Glenn Stewart.

And Steve Matai.

And Anthony Watmough.

And Brent Kite.

And Jamie Lyon.

And the David "poofman" Williams

And all the other androtop Manly players and Toovey. Doesnt every Knights fan hate Manly? I was raised to,hate the

Last edited by a moderator:

Yosh

Coach
F*ck Brett Stewart and f*ck Manly for that matter. Any flak they cop is well deserved I reckon.

I hate Brett Stewart.

And Glenn Stewart.

And Steve Matai.

And Anthony Watmough.

And Brent Kite.

And Jamie Lyon.

And all the other androtop Manly players and Toovey. Doesnt every Knights fan hate Manly? I was raised to,hate the c#nts!

Chill bro...Go say that in the Manly forum, we don't care here:D

chinorocks

Juniors

I hate Brett Stewart.

And Glenn Stewart.

And Steve Matai.

And Anthony Watmough.

And Brent Kite.

And Jamie Lyon.

And all the other androtop Manly players and Toovey. Doesnt every Knights fan hate Manly? I was raised to,hate the

Not for the first time, I wish League Unlimited had a Like button.

f**k Manly.

rnb11

Juniors
Apparently he signed weeks ago, just waiting so the hype isn't around him when Sharks play us on Monday. Expect an announcement next week.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Heard the name before, but don't know anything about him. Is he any good?

I've heard from some Broncos fans up here that he is a very good prospect. He's had some limited FG experience and hasn't let the team down. But since McCullough has come along in leaps and bounds I don't think Kurt will get much of a look-in at the Broncos. Probably the person to ask about Kurt on this forum would be Big Pete.

Could be worth a shot and I imagine Gagai would be happy if he came.

Frederick

Staff member
e4aaa2af.jpg

perverse

Referee
I've been hearing good things about Baptiste for years, interesting to see how that goes. Good to know Bennett is confident of Willie staying, too... the silence has been a bit deafening there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts