What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just another recruit for Dad's Army. Do we really need him? By rights he should be behind Uate, Naqaima and McManus in the pecking order. And would he really offer anymore than a Knights junior would? It's not like wing is a crucial position in the team.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It would be a step back if we signed Quinn. It's likely that he'll be stuck in reserve grade and this will result in another young player missing out on valuable experience. A big NO from me.

No.

Considering that barring injury we are pretty well covered in the backs.

Uate probably won't play origin ever again, so he will be around during the rep season, Jimmy wont play origin, then we have Kev as well.

RABK

Referee
Uate won't ever play Origin again? I'll take that bet. I'll give you $151 for the odds of him never playing Origin again.

Alex28

Coach
Uate deserved to be dropped for Origin 3, but to say he won't play Origin again is foolish. A little work on his defence and some confidence and he's well and truly back.

Quinn is a regressive, pointless signing. Signing a local just for the sake of signing a local. Can't we do better?

macavity

Referee
Uate deserved to be dropped for Origin 3, but to say he won't play Origin again is foolish. A little work on his defence and some confidence and he's well and truly back.

Quinn is a regressive, pointless signing. Signing a local just for the sake of signing a local. Can't we do better?

With Edwards going, we need to sign Quinn to fill our derp quota.

Joker's Wild

Coach
No.

Considering that barring injury we are pretty well covered in the backs.

Uate probably won't play origin ever again, so he will be around during the rep season, Jimmy wont play origin, then we have Kev as well.

Uate won't ever play Origin again? I'll take that bet. I'll give you $151 for the odds of him never playing Origin again.

Why wouldn't he? :?

Chicken Hunter is a Qlderper. Its just wishful thinking from him (and a bit of good fishing ;-))

Johns Magic

Referee
I really dislike Quinn as a person and player. Have heard he is a great trainer though and he can play backrow so could see some upside in him signing.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wing and backrow are probably the 2 positions we are well covered in though

Anything more than a 2nd tier contract would be a waste of salary cap space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts