What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Yeh it is - it'd smash the current world records for powerlifters at that weight for all 3 - bench, squat and deadlift.

Just read the above - very impressive lift at 79kg.

Spot On

Coach
I was at the game and he went extremely well. Yes he is only small but very strong in defence and has all the skills in attack. He certainly provided much needed quick service when he came on

Yeah I was there as well. He was extremely impressive. He's a smart player with a lot of heart. There's no doubt he lifted them when he was on. From what I saw I have to think he will be a very, very good player in time.

Whats Doing

Bench
The thing that impressed me was his crisp service from dummy half and the footwork.

Would be ahead of Wadell in terms of skill even at this early stage.

He has Srama and Falloon ahead of him at this stage and for the foreseeable future and would be a very good pick at a very cheap price.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Its impressive but Im still skeptical of those numbers. The fact that 2 articles quote differing figures makes me think its all a bit of chinese whispers

rnb11

Juniors
I'm not sure, reading his profile he looks to be a massive guy for his age, won the Mounties player of the year award last year and played for the NSW Residents and selected in the Italy team for the World Cup. They describe him as

"One of the most promising front-rower in the club’s ranks.

A strong, well-built forward, Vaughan’s aggression in defence and ability to bend the defensive line with his carries in attack has seen him earmarked a potential first grade star."

Raiders fans seem to rate him highly too.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Why would he want to play for a club where the players get suspended just for stepping onto the field

Would be nice if we can sign Korbin up long term first. He is going to be a superstar. We know it. I have no doubt opposing coaches know it too. The last Vaughan we signed was not really a success here, however he was good enough to play for Melbourne or at least Bellamy rated him.

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
Not sure where to put this, but with Widdop signing with the Dragons I wonder what chance there is that Kurt Mann will become the fourth member of the Storm spine.

broncos2010

Juniors
Not sure where to put this, but with Widdop signing with the Dragons I wonder what chance there is that Kurt Mann will become the fourth member of the Storm spine.

They still have finch,it will be a straight swap no real big lose for storm.

Would not be surprised if Finchie ends up playing more then widdop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts