What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolla

Juniors
Alot points to him coming to us, but if it was a done deal he would sign.... He isn't sure yet imo

voltron

Juniors
Heard that Boyd is as good A done.
Just got a few details to nut out, but nothing that would ruin the deal

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm wondering when we will re-sign Sau. Supposedly it is almost done, but signing another centre first casts a little bit of doubt in the mind.

Rod

Bench
Quite different situations though, the Tahu signing was probably as easy as us asking Tahu if he wanted to come home and that was that. We may have even been the only club to give him an offer. If you believe Sau's manager he's had a bit of interest from elsewhere so naturally a deal will take longer to negotiate.

The order of signing them (hopefully) doesn't say anything about the priority with which we view them.

Yosh

Coach
I'm wondering when we will re-sign Sau. Supposedly it is almost done, but signing another centre first casts a little bit of doubt in the mind.

We need two centres though. Considering Tahu is injury prone, Sau will probably be our top centre next year still.

Alex28

Coach
Wasn't it in the Herald earlier this week that Sau is all but done? We would still be a Centre short for next year - can't see Tahu's signing affecting Sau.

Johns Magic

Referee
We need two centres though. Considering Tahu is injury prone, Sau will probably be our top centre next year still.

Obviously we need two centres. But now with Tahu signed, we have plenty of time to look for another one if we want. The longer Sau re-signing drags out, the less certain I am he will be re-signed, especially when the pieces to the puzzle are falling together around him.

I'm just wondering what the holdup is. He doesn't strike me as Bennett's type of player either to be honest.

Noname36

First Grade
I think the club's plan is Sau AND Tahu, not Sau or Tahu.

Soooo...

1. Boyd/Gidley
2. Uate
3. Tahu
4. Sau
5. McManus

Pretty good :D

Johns Magic

Referee
De Gois is gone to the Sharks according to the RLW Mole's Twitter.

Says it's a done deal, just waiting on the paperwork.

Rod

Bench
Makes sense if Buderus is indeed confirmed. While most of us are thinking:

9. Gidley
14. Buderus

I think:

9. Fien
14. Buderus

....is still very possible.

Yosh

Coach
Makes sense if Buderus is indeed confirmed. While most of us are thinking:

9. Gidley
14. Buderus

I think:

9. Fien
14. Buderus

....is still very possible.

Something in the know?

Where do you put Kidley also?

Rod

Bench
Haha no no just having a stab in the dark. Fien was linked to us the other day and I know Wayne rates him and was happy to take him off the Warriors' hands.

Where to put Kidley is indeed the 'problem' if we sign Boyd and Fien, I honestly wouldn't have a clue.

otori

Juniors
The Sharks forum seem to have an official confirmation that they've signed DeGois. Anyone got word that it's a done deal yet?

Johns Magic

Referee
The guy who posted that doesn't have a source.

Heavy mail is he has, but I suspect he doesn't know anymore than we do, which is journalists assuring us it's a "done deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts