What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to put safeguards in a contract to stop bad behaviour then you are playing with fire. You need a solid team oriented culture and if the player doesn't toe the line then bye bye and don't come back. Exactly why Pato is gone. He is lazy and unreliable.

Yosh

Coach
Bit harsh SK... His wife has cancer... Put him on base wage until he finds his feet again...

Serc

First Grade
Yosh...he's talking about Laurie (who was sacked from the Panthers for the bad behaviour mentioned) rather than Brown ;-)

Yosh

Coach
I was refering more to the Big NO... Then again business can't run on charity... Seems Riley can't get a break in life. I reckon he'd offer more to the team than Ciraldo!

Serc

First Grade
Ah yes Serc fail there haha

On Riley Brown, he's not a particularly good player so I doubt we'd take an interest in him, but every person on this forum would send he and his fiancee their best wishes :)

Who knows with Bennett though, has often picked up players from obscurity to perform some sort of role in his team!

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Is Riley the one who's father is in prison for murdering his mother? Now this. What terrible luck for the young guy. I hope he (and his fiance) find their feet.

cram

Bench
The following is from Barry Tooheys colum in the Sunday Telegraph 3/7/11 pg:87

1. Leeds have asked for a 150k transfer fee for Buderus. Knights not likely to pay that amount. Consensus is that the deal will happen it will just take time.

2. Nothing official but Con Mika unlikely to be with Knights in 2012.

3. Robbie Rochow cut by Smith in 2007 signed by knights.

4. Onslow watched Daine Laurie yesterday at Kurri, Toohey speculates he may play for knights this year if needed.

RABK

Referee
Yeh Sau got a lot of early, clean ball in space and i thought McKinnon stuck on him well and was physically up to it.

Spot On

Coach
Can anyone update me on what is happening with Stig and Roberts? What is the contract situation?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
The following is from Barry Tooheys colum in the Sunday Telegraph 3/7/11 pg:87

1. Leeds have asked for a 150k transfer fee for Buderus. Knights not likely to pay that amount. Consensus is that the deal will happen it will just take time.

2. Nothing official but Con Mika unlikely to be with Knights in 2012.

3. Robbie Rochow cut by Smith in 2007 signed by knights.

4. Onslow watched Daine Laurie yesterday at Kurri, Toohey speculates he may play for knights this year if needed.

I was under the impression that a club couldn't sign a player after the June 30 deadline, to play the same year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts