What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, so what your saying is because someone is in the local comp of newcastle they can play for the Knights?

We must have the most incredible depth in the NRL.

Adsy

Juniors
Yes he is. How the f**k does that not make sense? We could grab a guy from the Darwin comp if we wanted to as long as he wasn't contracted to another NRL team.

billy2

Juniors
We have to pay guys we pull up from outside the contracted list Minimum NRL match payments, so we need room under the salary cap, and we also need permission to use them from the NRL, but that would be a formality if we were having trouble naming a side.
Nothing stopping the Centurions naming him today.

rnb11

Juniors
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but on Twitter the rumour is Jake Friend to the Knights

Tom155

Coach
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but on Twitter the rumour is Jake Friend to the Knights
You referring to this?

@nospam09
RR: Rumour mill still ticking over - with both Jake Friend and Ash Graham rumoured to the Knights & Kane Linnett rumoured to the Sharks.

rnb11

Juniors
You referring to this?

@nospam09
RR: Rumour mill still ticking over - with both Jake Friend and Ash Graham rumoured to the Knights & Kane Linnett rumoured to the Sharks.

Yeah thanks, that looks like the original source. Alot of people on my list have been tweeting Jake Friend to the Knights, nothing about Graham haha

perverse

Referee
we're losing Mad Dog and Lulia off the books. Pete will fill one of those spots, Tahu the other. i don't see how Graham fits into anything, would be a total waste of a position in the squad.

Ash Graham? Too good to be a depth player IMO. He is a very classy finisher. Freind would be my tip for roosters player of the year if they fair dinkum. Excellent dummy half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts