What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adsy

Juniors
Cuthbertson, Laurie and Buderus will round out the clubs signings for 2012...

Gains: Darius Boyd, Kade Snowden, Timana Tahu, Danny Buderus, Adam Cuthbertson, Daine Laurie, Alex McKinnon, Robbie Rochow

Pretty handy recruitment imo

Where is this from?

perverse

Referee
he seems to be insinuating he has a source with his assuredness. that or just pretending to look like he has a source so we'll buy some bollocks.

Cuthbo, Laurie and Buderus still unannounced and technically have uncertain futures. Buderus (from what i've heard and read elsewhere) is more or less done - but i have no genuine source on that, just a lot of internet chatter. it's still not officially announced that he's leaving Leeds over there, but their supporters have already said their goodbyes.

i quite literally can't comment on Cuthbo outside of the speculation i was floating earlier.

Laurie... well i don't even really care.

that's an unfortunate part about this privitisation, actually... i've had a little birdy disappear here and there.

perverse

Referee
McKinnon was made official in a footnote that also mentioned Rochow, i think? it was very, very low key.

G.I.

Juniors
On his wikipedia it says "He has signed a 3-year deal with the Newcastle Knights starting in 2012 to be closer to his family in Newcastle, New South Wales and the fact he is originally from the area."

billy2

Juniors
He's from Scone.
He was in the same St Joey's Aberdeen under 16s side that Tyler Sullivan took to a state title.

Our squad strength is very solid if you actually stop and have a good look. It will be very well balanced if in fact Bedsy and Cuthbo sign on. They will round out a very strong recruitment drive and best of all Cuthbo is in career best form.

Last edited:
Cherry is the most brilliant young half i have seen in a long time. He has a composure that is amazing for a kid of twenty one. He is a queenslander so we are in for a long decade at origin level.

Yosh

Coach
QLD are producing quality halves left, right and centre... I'm actually quite a fan or Rob Something from the tigers... Heard he a QLDer as well...

Even NZ have better halves options than NSW... Benji, Foran, Rogers (Warriors)

QLD are producing quality halves left, right and centre... I'm actually quite a fan or Rob Something from the tigers... Heard he a QLDer as well...

Lui is a man of highly questionable character Yoshy. Calling him a man is actually being too nice cos he isn't worthy of the title.

aqua_duck

Coach

Rogers? Do you mean Shaun Johnson?
Of the young NSW halves, I rate Jacob Miller, Curtis Sironen, Sam Williams and Harry Siejka quite highly, all probably a year or two off 1st grade though. Also I think alot of people forget Pearce is the same age as Cherry-Evans

Yosh

Coach
Damn!!!! That's not good.. Bad for the NRL as well...

Ah yes, Johnson, that's the one! He looks gun!

I still have this hope that Mullen steps up next year though and takes the NRL by storm... I reckon he's very unlucky to have been at Newcastle... If he came through the Storm system, he'd be Australia's next 5/8th outside of Cronk. Cronk/Mullen would be an amazing combination. Make it happen Tinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts