What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy2

Juniors
Says in today's paper that Mika has been trying to get a deal somewhere else with no luck, and he plans to show up for training to honour the last year of his contract. Also said he has played 14 games of firstgrade, which is a surprize.
He was in great form for the Centurions at the end of the season, obviously trying his guts out for a contract.

Serc

First Grade
Yeah he probably has played 14, played 1 or 2 in 2009, and probably half a dozen on the bench in 2010 and in this year as well.

rnb11

Juniors
Barry Toohey is sure Cuthbertson will be at the club next year, mentioning it again in the Herald

Rolla

Juniors
I'm sure we will be able to nurture a young up and coming Nuffie in the making. There is always one!

perverse

Referee
our general squad should look a little something like:

BOYD, Darius
COSTIGAN, Neville
EDWARDS, Joel
FA'AOSO, Richie
GIDLEY, Kurt
HILDER, Matt
HOUSTON, Chris
LIKILIKI, Siuatonga
MATA'UTIA, Peter
MCKINNON, Alex
MCMANUS, James
MIKA, Constantine
MULLEN, Jarrod
NAIQAMA, Kevin
NAIQAMA, Wes
O'DONNELL, Kyle
ROCHOW, Robbie
SA'U, Junior
SNOWDEN, Kade
STIG, Ryan
TAHU, Timana
TAIA, Zeb
TETEVANO, Zane
TUIMAVAVE, Evarn
UATE, Akuila

with probably Buderus and allegedly Cuthbo to be added to that... and i may have missed a few. sourced this list from http://www.<what the ref calls out when the opposing team touches the ball and it is then regathered by the attacking team>.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/teams/newcastle-knights/

and no, i don't like riddles, the site is just blocked by LU because they post rumours on their site. it's a shame, because they keep some nice facilities on the site, too.

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
NUFFY FREE
00012998_Image.jpg
00013454_Image.jpg
00037102_Image.jpg

FEELS GOOD DON'T IT???

perverse

Referee
yeah, i don't see too many nuffies there. i consider Mika a total nuffy, but i doubt he'll get a run given we tried to offload him elsewhere. if he ever stops believing he's a playmaker and learns to love the tough stuff then there might be hope for him. unfortunately 1 or 2 big hits and sweet f**k all else isn't enough.

Mika won't be here in 2012 according to Toohey. I'd say offloading Dan may get us enough cap space to fit Cuthbertson in. It is a very impressive squad that you listed there perverse. Competition for spots will be strong. Good to read in the herald that Bennett wants to compliment junior development with strong signings. The way it should be or else we will be like the roosters or gold coast and have no soul at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts