What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Interesting that apparently the Roosters up their offer last week and we in turn pulled our offer.

If that's true that is now Kasiano and JWH that we've put offers too and then pulled once the asking price went up.

Bennett obviously thinks we need a quality prop, but is not going to pay 300k+ for one.

RABK

Referee
And according to RABK we were so confident of getting him that we pulled an offer to kasiano

I had heard that yup. Roosters up their efforts to resign JWH last week, perhaps SBW to Roosters ain't such a done deal. The smokey is Brett Stewart to the Roosters if they don't sign SBW. Likely we went from offering him the best balanced contract to simply been outpriced by a late Roosters offer.

As i said above though, seems Bennett doesn't want to negotiate inflated prices. I can assure you we pulled offers to both Kasiano and JWH in the last 2 weeks alone.

RABK

Referee
And in turn, who does that leave in the 200-300k price range that would make a good starting partner for Kade.

Unless Bennett is seeing enough in our current ranks to start pulling offers to such players...

Frederick

Staff member
And in turn, who does that leave in the 200-300k price range that would make a good starting partner for Kade.

Unless Bennett is seeing enough in our current ranks to start pulling offers to such players...
Sims and Vaivai look great prospects. As well as Zane and KoD. Unproven, I know, but they all deserve a shot

RABK

Referee
Yeh too much for what could prove to be a purple patch prop. God knows we've had too many of them.

Nuffy

Bench
Hull KR fans think their team are talking to Junior Sau and Jimmy Mac.

I think Sau isn't a long termer with Bennett, unless he can really develop his passing game and unfortunately in this instance he is starting from scratch and therefore its unlikely to come good.

He is just too one dimensional and his service for Uate is poor which is unacceptable.

Jimmy Mac is a quality winger and it would be a shame to lose him but I dont think a NRL team can afford two big money wingers, we need to keep Uate and keep feeding quality kids onto the wing. If however JMac wants to stay for unders, then perfect.

billy2

Juniors
I am stirring Billy. Your loyalty to this bloke is off the charts. Pryce is on fire. He will be in the 6 for England if McNamara is for real.
In the current player of the season vote for Catalans Dureau is on 14 with 4 MOTM awards and Pryce is on 4 with 1 MOTM.
Catalans is 2 points off the top of the table with a game in hand.
They had their first ever sell out game last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts