What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats Doing

Bench
Bird would be a great addition. He is a left edge player and would complement Scott on the right. Bird is as tough as they come and is playing the best of his career at the moment.

Rolla

Juniors
How old is Bird? Do we have to chase every knobhead in the game haha.

Has some good attributes obviously but he gets in the way alot too and tries to get his hands on the ball too much.... We already have gidley to do that. We have already bought a small mobile NSW backrower with a bit of mongrel. I don't think Boyd offers anything we need really and he will probably want good coin for an old bloke.

RHCP

Bench
Surely that's a pisstake. I'm one of Bird's biggest fans but we have way too much salary cap tied up in the backrow as it is.

perverse

Referee
how is Lulia going for Bradford? he was looking pretty good when he left. i don't know how much of an off season he managed to get over there. slightly off-topic i know, but billy creaming about Dureau reminded me of the bloke.

Yosh

Coach
how is Lulia going for Bradford? he was looking pretty good when he left. i don't know how much of an off season he managed to get over there. slightly off-topic i know, but billy creaming about Dureau reminded me of the bloke.

Like Lulia made you cream too?

perverse

Referee
did he? i thought he was a tidy project player that was good enough to play NRL. i thought he'd go pretty well over in England... but i certainly haven't given him a second thought until just now.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Lulia's a much more complete player than Sau and for less coin. He wasn't perfect at it, but he gave Uate better ball than Sau and Wes did.

I really wish Bennett kept him tbh.

Yosh

Coach
did he? i thought he was a tidy project player that was good enough to play NRL. i thought he'd go pretty well over in England... but i certainly haven't given him a second thought until just now.

Lol... That was a badly structured iphone sentence. What i meant was:

Dureau made Billy cream his pants. You said that reminded you of Lulia. Therefore, i wad wondering if Lulia made you cream your pants as durea did for billy.

That took me 8 minutes to type on my iphone...

perverse

Referee
Lol... That was a badly structured iphone sentence. What i meant was:

Dureau made Billy cream his pants. You said that reminded you of Lulia. Therefore, i wad wondering if Lulia made you cream your pants as durea did for billy.

That took me 8 minutes to type on my iphone...
hahaha, i see what you mean mate. you need to level up those thumb typing skills ;-).

Yosh

Coach
hahaha, i see what you mean mate. you need to level up those thumb typing skills ;-).

Might change my phone to a Samsung Note. The screen is HUGE! You guys have that in Aus?

I might be able to watch NRL online on that phone. The internet is crazy fast here in Korea!

Seage

Juniors
If we can afford Greg Bird, I'll eat my hat.

Good player, but we have a thousand Backrowers. What other NRL player has heard of or been to Newcastle. Maybe Rothfield can do a think piece on that tomorrow.

shane1970

Juniors
Doesn't ANYONE care. either way, about Joels future with the Club which was printed in yesterdays paper ? I thought for sure and certain, considering the flak he has been copping this year, that the story would have been posted in here and complained about!

aqua_duck

Coach
Doesn't ANYONE care. either way, about Joels future with the Club which was printed in yesterdays paper ? I thought for sure and certain, considering the flak he has been copping this year, that the story would have been posted in here and complained about!

Sika Manu>Joel Edwards X100000000000000

Status
Not open for further replies.