What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats Doing

Bench
Players off contract this year that would be worth chasing:

Centre - Dane Nielson, Justin O'Neill, Dean Whare
Half - Aiden Sezer (if ever a future star it is this kid)
Back row - Wade Graham, Tony Willams
Front Row - Mose Masoe, Lama Tasi, Russell Packer, Ashton Sims (starting to play well), Martin Taupau

RABK

Referee
Nielson signed with the Warriors.

It's forwards we need. Ashton is playing very well, wouldn't mind looking at him. Ballin and Bird are hopefully on their way here.

Nuffy

Bench
Nielson signed with the Warriors.

It's forwards we need. Ashton is playing very well, wouldn't mind looking at him. Ballin and Bird are hopefully on their way here.

Media speculation is that Ballin will head back to Qld probably Cowboys as it seems theres a shake up there with Payne and Segeyaro.

Neilson would have been perfect for Uate.

RABK

Referee
Aqua this Dane Gagai kid who just got punted from the broncos has some pretty big raps on him. Apparently was been groomed to replace Hodges at right centre.

You got any opinion of him? Potential Uate feeder?

Hoping perhaps Bennett might offer him a lifeline.

Given how dirty the broncos fans are over Gagai being punted it is fair to say he is worth looking at for Bennett and his staff. No money left from the cap this year surely.

Rod

Bench
I was surprised when I heard the Broncos had released him. I don't think he will have much trouble finding a first grade gig somewhere.

aqua_duck

Coach
Aqua this Dane Gagai kid who just got punted from the broncos has some pretty big raps on him. Apparently was been groomed to replace Hodges at right centre.

You got any opinion of him? Potential Uate feeder?

Hoping perhaps Bennett might offer him a lifeline.

I've only ever seen him play wing and occasionally fullback, not sure how decent a centre he is. Personally I think Mata'utia and Likiliki should be given a crack before we sign an outside back. I think our backline is fine, it's just been grossly let down by our forwards, looking at Eddy and Richie's stats from the weekend makes you want to cry, almost makes you want Kaufusi and his 47m a game

Given Wayne once told Matt Ballin he would not play first grade at The Broncos around ten years ago, it makes it interesting that he has decided to pursue his signature. Humble pie or lack of options?

perverse

Referee
Gagai is certainly talented. I wouldn't mind us giving him a crack... the payoff could be massive.

Given Wayne once told Matt Ballin he would not play first grade at The Broncos around ten years ago, it makes it interesting that he has decided to pursue his signature. Humble pie or lack of options?

Probably because the broncos were covered with guys like berrigan and priddis.

RABK

Referee
You are correct - Berrigan and Priddis both won the CCM as hooker on GF day infact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts