What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taia is one of a handful of free agents on Newcastle’s books, along with Joel Edwards, Evarn Tuimavave, Richie Fa’aoso, Siuatonga Likiliki, Marvin Filipo and Luke O’Donnell.

He'd free up some space lol.

Yosh

Coach
Bird is a quality player. We'd do well with him in the team. A more constant and high quality version of Zeb if you ask me.

RABK

Referee
Geez if we get Gagai and if 3 of the Mata'utia brothers (Namely Sione, Pat and Pete) reach their full potential then Uate will be the bland ugly duckling of our backline by 2015.

eozsmiles

Bench
Poore? I heard the same suggestion from a Parramatta tragic i know. I thought it was a no chance as I believed Bennett did not rate him. Like anything it will mean nothing till we get a signature.

Bennett thought Poore earned plenty of money in his early years at Saints and owed them a "cheap" contract. Maybe along the lines of the "$300k rule" too. Parra put in a big offer and the rest is history.

Nuffy

Bench
Re Poore, I think that Bennett just decided that he had enough cover for the front row and if he couldn't get Poore at a reasonable rate he would let him go.

Not sure it was a reflection on Poores ability, just his value to the dragons at the time.

He might be just what we need, as we need big boppers.

If we could get Bird, Poore or another big man and a young front rower, that would be ideal.

Not asking much really...........

Serc

First Grade
Interesting re: Gagai...the news up here (at least in the papers) has been him going to the Reds yes...great signing if we do get him.

Whats Doing

Bench
Gagai toyed with the opposition in the QCup yesterday. I haven't seen much of him but has big raps and has one ingredient we are in definite need of -Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts