What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johns Magic

Referee
Oh really? Wow, apologies if that's the case. Some of the detective work on the Sharks forum was pretty convincing.

I still find it hard to believe.

Peppers

Juniors
If he is only 27 then we need to get him signed. Not only is he a hell of a player in his own right, he would lift the players around him.

K-Man

Bench
I thought Smith was 29 or 30 when he signed with the Sharks. Weird that there is genuine debate surrounding a player's age... he looks 30ish to me.

Great player though, better than what we have.

Explains why we offered him a packet 2 years back. He said he wanted to come here but his wife did not want to leave Woolongong or something to that effect. If he is 27 then i am all for it. With Bennett we have to be a huge chance.

Last edited:
take ur pick lol.

Jeremy Smith (#11 Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks) Rugby League ...

au.sports.yahoo.com/league/player/1967/5/jeremy-smith/Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Jeremy Smith | #11 | Second Row. Clubs: Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, New Zealand. Born: 14 Apr 1985; Height: 184 cm. Weight: 100 kg.

Jeremy Smith (rugby league born 1980) - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Smith_(rugby_league_born_1980)Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
For the Salford City Reds player, see Jeremy Smith (rugby league born 1981). ... In August 2010, Smith signed with the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks. He played ...
Biography - Playing career - References - External links

Joker's Wild

Coach
Maybe he's really an immortal swordsman, fighting his fellow immortals over the centuries until only one is left to claim the Prize

"I am Jeremy Smith of the Clan Smith. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal. "

Silent Knight

First Grade
Sheez if we're looking at recruiting an immortal, you can't go past the Kurgan.

kurgan1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWvtB9OTHs

He would provide all the motivation our forward pack needs.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
The Mole on twitter just posted Poore to go to either us or raiders b4 june 30. and that Stagg is seriously considering coming!!

Stagg i get!! professional player and great mentality.

but is poore doing any better then our current forwards?? any1 got stats?

Joker's Wild

Coach
He's been pretty inconsistent but against the Raiders he made 162m in 40min off 14 hit ups

Most of his games this year have been around the 70-80m mark in 30-40min stints

The ability is certainly there

Sacrolishes

Juniors
fair enough... Sounds like a Faas and Evarn. I don't like that Faas is going!! The guy got settled here and was playing great under Stone!! Also they can't be serious in considering letting Zane go!!?? The lad has been injured and in the time he had a chance he put in a great effort... he's only young, let him try his potential here, not elsewhere!!!

I love having Bennett as our coach and i believe in the future etc, but the person i hope we keep forever is Stone!! Cause I want no-one else but him to take us over when all is said and done!!

Stoney deserves the gig based on his exceptional humility and the fact he punched well above his weight. Easy to see why the players may have issues with him being replaced. Hasn't helped our club though. I will be unsurprised if he doesn't get a second shot though. Tinks goes for the best if he feels he wants it. Maybe a Hasler or Bellamy after Benett. I feel a number of CEOs would be nuts to not consider him as a head coach. Parra would go top 8 under Stoney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts