What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane1970

Juniors
I certainly hope the Stagg rumours are baseless - what an absolute WASTE of money he would be - and we all know we already have enough of those types

Yosh

Coach
I certainly hope the Stagg rumours are baseless - what an absolute WASTE of money he would be - and we all know we already have enough of those types

If by type you mean players who will give 110% week in week out and has a winning menatality... Then no we don't...

shane1970

Juniors
If by type you mean players who will give 110% week in week out and has a winning menatality... Then no we don't...
No I mean the bloke who is 29 years of age - who is well past his prime - hasn't cracked 100m in attack - or anywhere near it for that matter ALL YEAR - sure the bloke can tackle - but shit - even I could give 110% if thats whats important to you Yosh - it aint that hard - you should try it sometime - not that hard either - mediocre at best - and as I said we have enough of them in the team - both on an off the field;-) - winning mentality is easy ! Get the nuffies we currently have to start winning and it will become contagious - just have a look at what both SOuths and Cronulla achieved tonight - both teams missing heaps of their guns and they have the attitude to atleast have a go knowing they are behind the eight ball but have a will to want to achieve and surprise - defence and all -

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
Wouldn't believe anything that mong says.

That being said, Smith is a gun and I'd take him in a heartbeat. I was pretty gutted when we didn't get him first time around.

K-Man

Bench
Wouldn't believe anything that mong says.

That being said, Smith is a gun and I'd take him in a heartbeat. I was pretty gutted when we didn't get him first time around.

Yeah and we got a Neville instead :( probably for a similar price too.

Two words. Luke lewis. If the gibberer has any credibility, which I seriously doubt, then we would be nuts not to make him an offer. He is all heart and as tough as the day is long. A much needed jolt of inspiration.

Last edited:

K-Man

Bench
Two words. Luke lewis. If the gibberer has any credibility, which I seriously doubt, then the alleged fact Lewy wants out means we need to move like flies on s### to sign him if true. Seriously the toughest player i have ever seen.

Would be perfect. Even half a Luke Lewis would help us - just the hole running bit and no ball playing skills and he's still be a massive upgrade.

Throw in everything else he offers and I'd be happy to pay overs.

RHCP

Bench
Jeremy Smith would be a brilliant buy. He's a great player, he's got some mongrel and he is a leader.

Leagues above David Stagg.

Frederick

Staff member
He's also at the end of his career. Surely there's someone out there just as good who's in their early to mid 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts