What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Tyrone is improving but I'm not convinced yet

His kickimg is still substandard IMO and he needs to improve his passing. At times the ball goes either behind or above his target

Alex28

Coach
If we are going to win a premiership, Tyrone isn't the answer. He is the weak spot in an otherwise very good spine...

Rolla

Juniors
Tyrone is starting to convince me that he has the makings of a decent 5/8 ( and we have a better one of those already. If he wants to hang around on small coin he will make a decent back up half, then if Davis passes him he won't have a place.

K-Man

Bench
Tyrone is starting to convince me that he has the makings of a decent 5/8 ( and we have a better one of those already. If he wants to hang around on small coin he will make a decent back up half, then if Davis passes him he won't have a place.

Roberts signed a two-year deal not long ago, didn't he? That would've been on pretty small money as he really hasn't done much in first grade.

Davis and Will Smith signed contracts this year as well, so Stig might be the one to miss out as I recall he only got a one-year contract last season.

Yosh

Coach
Robson would have been the perfect half to compliment Mullen. Pity we didn't make a play at him...

Robson is and will always be solid, Gids/Roberts/Stig aren't far enough behind him(And with Gids leadership his more valuable) to make it worthwhile having a crack at Robson IMO.

Spot On

Coach
I think Tyrone will do just fine given more time. That said, I thought he was more a second receiver. Time will tell.

RABK

Referee
Houston and Mason both very close to resigning.

Falou might be a Knight in 2014. Boyd Cordner will be targeted hard for 2014.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If we keep Houston then surely it will signal the beginning of the end for Costigan?

Houston doesn't offer enough threat as a wide running backrower imo, he would be much better suited at lock in the long term. And that can only be done by either releasing Costigan, or at best shifting him back to prop.

Yosh

Coach
Houston and Mason both very close to resigning.

Falou might be a Knight in 2014. Boyd Cordner will be targeted hard for 2014.

Liking this ALOT!

Falou... Replacement for Tahu perhaps? Depending on how much coin, we could have the Maroons centre paring for YEARS!

Nuffy

Bench
I don't see the point in Folau, another outside back isn't really required. Plus he'd want massive money.

We need an organizing half and a meter eater prop.

Nuffy

Bench
RABK

That's great if it's correct, I just don't think Folau is worth the sort of coin he'd be expecting.

Frankly I'd much prefer Gagai get a long term deal first because the kid looks like a keeper.

RABK

Referee
If Falou can get back to 75% of what he was then he'd be in the best 5 outside backs in the game and worth the 500-600k price tag he'd demand. He was as close to the perfect attacking outside back the games ever seen. Some club is gonna have to take an expensive punt on whether he can/will get back to 75-100% of the player he was.

RABK

Referee
As for Gagai i'm confident with Bennett there he'll be a Knight until at least 2015.

Jono078

Referee
Everyone is raving on about Boyd Cordner. I must say I'm not the biggest fan, I don't see too much in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.