What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a suprise his mrs is a real socialite so she'd never leave Sydney.

Jeremy Smith is a pretty good second prize on a 2 year deal.

And if we get him how much tougher is our pack going to be with Beau Scott and him there....... One more decent prop and I reckon we are right on track.

RABK

Referee
Look some of you probably respect me when it comes to news and rumours in regards to recruitment because i have often had spot on mail and have a couple of good sources.

I'll say it once - Twitter recruitment rumours are 90% garbage. Wouldn't be suprised if most of them are started by guys like Yosh going "Falou > Knights"

CJG 182

Juniors
Smith is already on the wrong side of 30, not getting any better or any less injury prone. When is the last time he played out a season?

Pass.

Age is irrelevant to dulling your class, if you are a top level player. In case people forget Doogs was killing it at 36. Menzies is 39 this year and is on fire at Le Catalan , albeit in the ESL. Petero is still a handful at 36. Oh and let's not forget a certain W Mason. We may just get three great years out of Smith. Better than Stagg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts