What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tim

First Grade
As a player, 300-350 sounds about right.... as a club icon? 400 easily is great value.

For the club, the game does extend beyond the field.

Rod

Bench
That would be my argument too. He's probably one of the most universally liked and marketable players in the comp.

400k would be about right for me, particularly with the increased salary cap.

Frederick

Staff member
Uate is the kind of player who engages the crowd no matter what he's doing. He is the very definition of exciting. Doesn't matter if it's a regulation hit up or tackle, he gets the crowd going because there's the anticipation that anything could happen. He is much more than a winger who falls over the try line, and as such is worth more than one. 400 a year is more than reasonable for the most exciting player we've had since Joey.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Exactly the reason why hes worth atleast 400, he puts bums in seats, gets kids all excited and too top it off all of the nicest guys going around plus hes a good face for rugby league.

And argument about not catching the high ball, how much would you give ben barba if he came off contract

RABK

Referee
Aku will never leave the Knights. We'll pay him a handsome sum and he'll accept without blinking.

Nuffy

Bench
With Kearney getting the punt from Parra, the Lewis / Smith deal gets interesting.

If Sticky gets the job, could he convince Lewis to join him and spike the Sharks. That would put the Smith deal in doubt.

Now I don't really care, Smith is a little long in the tooth to get too excited but it's an interesting development.

macavity

Referee
can we please cut the crap out of this thread and just talk about actual rumoured signings?

/forum cop.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Yep Lewis isn't an option now, but if we got Smith for say 2 years I'd be pleased as I think he would toughen up our forward pack quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.