What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
What I think is that Carty cannot play more than 15 mins of NRL before his trick shots from the 3 point line and arm grabbing f**k us over. You've mentioned Marata and that's entirely different when he's available.

Moving forward, we all hope that both Marata and Opacic and even Russell will be back for Penrith. If it was me and the coach absolutely wants a back as 17th Man, then I would give Hayze a shot. Looks like he can play 1, 6 and 2. Maybe even centre. If Russell is back and 100% then he can also play wing 1 or 3.

This week however we have no cattle and I just think that the "anyone but Jake" selection policy is dumb. We only have 18 fit players FFS.

weren’t you all for the carty signing,
Saying it won’t hurt us and can be a master stroke?

now you’re saying carty doesn’t deserve continual game time and Jake is the better option.

yep. Keep chopping and changing to suit your argument, and defending our super coach and all his master strokes.

got to love a BA apologist.

King-Gutho94

Coach
You can see why there is frustration from fans about supposed favouritism from Brad.

When Dylan Brown was suspended last year the club was pretty quick to upgrade Jake to a fulltime contract in round 9 or 10 whenever it was because we desperately needed a half for 3 weeks while Dylan was suspended.

This year it seems we dont want to upgrade anyone despite the shortage of outside backs currently. Because they obivously feel they aren't up to first grade.

But are happy to play Jake who clearly isnt ready for FG in one of the 4 major positions on the field and basically reshuffle everything.

Cloeel

Juniors
You can see why there is frustration from fans about supposed favouritism from Brad.

When Dylan Brown was suspended last year the club was pretty quick to upgrade Jake to a fulltime contract in round 9 or 10 whenever it was because we desperately needed a half for 3 weeks while Dylan was suspended.

This year it seems we dont want to upgrade anyone despite the shortage of outside backs currently. Because they obivously feel they aren't up to first grade.

But are happy to play Jake who clearly isnt ready for FG in one of the 4 major positions on the field and basically reshuffle everything.

Frustration from fans even though we are currently sitting 3rd. Maybe the frustrated fans are right and maybe if JA wasn't playing we would be first?

Its seriously becoming a joke this fixation on 19 year old fill-in.

God help JA if we lose or win or draw this weekend.

Frustration from fans even though we are currently sitting 3rd. Maybe the frustrated fans are right and maybe if JA wasn't playing we would be first?

Depends how much we draw by.

Why is it bizarre? Spine players earn more than most, generally, what if next contract parra says to Dylan you’re not a 5/8 you’re a centre and we’re only willing to pay you 400k. But he knows he can earn 650 as a 5/8.

Well, that would be a completely different situation. All that has happened here is that he has played a game or two at centre because of injuries. Why the hell would Parra decide to do that?

hindy111

Post Whore

It's a big part of our lvies

When we last played the Titans my Kayo f**ked up and st halftime it restarted the match. I didn't notice untill 25mins in.
I thought well this is good Waqa has recovered.
The longer mine is on the greater the chance it's delayed, even though it still says it's live. Sometimes when I switch from phone to casting it goes back a day or so.

IFR33K

Coach

maybe we’re waiting for the other Ba offspring to be of age, so we can upgrade him straight to the top 30. We’ll then move Gutho, Moses, paulo, Russell and Blake out of their preferred positions to get Matthew onto the field.