What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

SneakyEel

Juniors
Burgess & Taupau are Lazy hence why Burgess was let go by the Dragons.
I disagree that they aren't lazy. They had nothing to play for at their respective clubs. Both coaches didn't want them and they wanted to move on. Obviously, they aren't going to be playing their best footy.

JokerEel

Coach
I disagree that they aren't lazy. They had nothing to play for at their respective clubs. Both coaches didn't want them and they wanted to move on. Obviously, they aren't going to be playing their best footy.

Watching Tapau at the world cup his defense was very lazy.

Burgess was playing in NSW cup and wasn't putting in big numbers or doing anything a NRL player playing down a grade should be doing.

SneakyEel

Juniors
It’s an op grandmothers have, only Hook would be dumb enough to chase him. Our pack is old enough we need some younger more mobile options.
Yeah, I agree now Hiney, Burgess is way past it. I think this Momesiea bloke from Newcastle could provide us with some punch. He's a big unit and looks pretty mobile. He had pretty big raps on him at the Knights. Apparently, they wanted to keep him but wanted to go to us instead. Hopefully, he can reach his potential here.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah, I agree now Hiney, Burgess is way past it. I think this Momesiea bloke from Newcastle could provide us with some punch. He's a big unit and looks pretty mobile. He had pretty big raps on him at the Knights. Apparently, they wanted to keep him but wanted to go to us instead. Hopefully, he can reach his potential here.
BA will sort him out 🥸

Eelementary

Post Whore
I dont think George Burgess is suited to the modern game.

He's like Junior Paulo (sans the skill) - great at running the ball, but his agility, mobility, and defensive work rate make him a bit of a liability in defence.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Has there been a whisper about Taupau? Pretty poor year but good last year. Although year on year stats show a real decline in output for about last six years. Still could do a job I think.
He would want to show more effort then the garbage he and his teammates dished up for Samoa.

When playing for a contract.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It’s an op grandmothers have, only Hook would be dumb enough to chase him. Our pack is old enough we need some younger more mobile options.

we just bought an 18 year old middle forward, is he young enough for you ?

Latest posts