What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Reckon Simonson stays, he did a pretty decent job on the wing and was good at centre too. Plus he can play fullback. Pretty much our only back with experience that can fill all backline positions at NRL standard.

Might not be a star, but the type of player every squad needs. And reckon he still has a fair bit of improvement in him.

hindy111

Post Whore
Reckon Simonson stays, he did a pretty decent job on the wing and was good at centre too. Plus he can play fullback. Pretty much our only back with experience that can fill all backline positions at NRL standard.

Might not be a star, but the type of player every squad needs. And reckon he still has a fair bit of improvement in him.

And wouldn't cost that much.

Or 54 in the last 4 years, depending how you count.

#cuethefactchecker
The four games for GB in late 2019 might tip that up to 58 games in the last 4 years, depending how you count....

#requestedfactcheckcomplete

Penisini is yet to impress me to be honest. Heaps of potential perhaps, and glad we're reportedly keeping him - but not (yet) a player that an opposition will think "Oh no, how do we handle him" or "Oh no, how can we get around him" at all.

Avenger

Immortal
Penisini is yet to impress me to be honest. Heaps of potential perhaps, and glad we're reportedly keeping him - but not (yet) a player that an opposition will think "Oh no, how do we handle him" or "Oh no, how can we get around him" at all.
You're f**ked. He is easily the best defensive centre that we have had in a long time and he is 20. He can also find the line. Reminds me of Matt Cooper. He is class.

You're f**ked. He is easily the best defensive centre that we have had in a long time and he is 20. He can also find the line. Reminds me of Matt Cooper. He is class.
I think Cooper is a good comparison. He was going great guns at one point and then dropped off a little but that happens at that age.