What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Is there a quick way to type letter diacritics on keyboard, or do you select them/post by phone?

Opacic got through longer seasons with us than he had before, he's a solid/acceptable entre option. So's Penisini, but younger and with the potential to develop further if he and we are lucky.

Avenger

Immortal
Is there a quick way to type letter diacritics on keyboard, or do you select them/post by phone?

Opacic got through longer seasons with us than he had before, he's a solid/acceptable entre option. So's Penisini, but younger and with the potential to develop further if he and we are lucky.
When you have a Mac it’s easy. Just press the key without releasing and it shows all the options.

Macs rule
PC sucks arse

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Just search for Opacic and copy paste the surname from Rade Opačić. No need to waste money on an Apple device.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Penisini is yet to impress me to be honest. Heaps of potential perhaps, and glad we're reportedly keeping him - but not (yet) a player that an opposition will think "Oh no, how do we handle him" or "Oh no, how can we get around him" at all.

I think we've seen how the opposition handle him - it takes 3 players to tackle him.

He's strong as an ox.

Incorrect

Coach
The biggest thing Penisini has going for him is he is not dumb .... he may not be the fastest, most athletic or strongest (tho he is strong) ... but you can always see he is giving his all and he generally doesnt make really dumb decisions
Went to Kings School.... He's no dummy...

Incorrect

Coach
You only have to be rich or athletically gifted to go there. Having a family member who was ann old boy also helps. Entry isn’t based on academic ability.
Yeah I know. I'm just assuming that 6 years or so in that system probably rubbed off on him a little academically. I'm not suggesting he'd be a genius by any stretch, but he'd also be a few IQ points higher than a plank of wood at the same time...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I know. I'm just assuming that 6 years or so in that system probably rubbed off on him a little academically. I'm not suggesting he'd be a genius by any stretch, but he'd also be a few IQ points higher than a plank of wood at the same time...
I bet Blake wouldn’t of gotten a gig at Kings.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Waqa hate is dumb. He isn't a winger.
When fit he played well. Started the season on fire untill his 2mth injury.
Finished the previous season in good form.
If they chose to turn him into a winger he gets a full off season to practise. He spent 10yrs as a centre. Wtf did people expect?

Latest posts