What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach

hindy111

Post Whore
As far as Opacic goes the guy could defend but couldn't cut theu a paper bag. He was slow and zero power.
Put Waqa or Penisini one on one they are 9/10 going to score or cause huge headaches.
The Opacic love also is dumb. Good defender but athletically not NRL level.

Incorrect

Coach
More trouble at Broncos 😛.

Coning from cobbo who asked Walters for a week off against us in a must win match because he was tired which was granted is pretty poor form.

Seems like another prima donna if you ask me.

I can't see how that situation can be tenable. You can't have blokes questioning a coach's ability in the public domain. Sure, raise your concerns privately but to say this out in the open.... Wow

Cobbo might be right and Kevvie is average at best but something's gotta give here....

Happy MEel

First Grade
I can't see how that situation can be tenable. You can't have blokes questioning a coach's ability in the public domain. Sure, raise your concerns privately but to say this out in the open.... Wow

Cobbo might be right and Kevvie is average at best but something's gotta give here....
Yep. It’s a choice between the two at this point.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I never rated Kevvie as a coach.

Kevvie was an appointment to appease the old boys like Tallis and co to get the pressure off the board.

Your right though something needs to give. Hard to see how they can work together after this.

Eelementary

Post Whore
We've done that in the past and it completely weakens our attack so not a solution imo. Definitely need another dh option before season starts if Hands and Yates not considered hookers.

We played fine without Mahoney a few seasons ago.

Having a back-up dummy-half would be good, but if they're not demanding selection, then playing them just because they're a hooker is silly.

crocodile

Bench
Reckon Simonson stays, he did a pretty decent job on the wing and was good at centre too. Plus he can play fullback. Pretty much our only back with experience that can fill all backline positions at NRL standard.

Might not be a star, but the type of player every squad needs. And reckon he still has a fair bit of improvement in him.
Simmo doesn't get played to his strengths often enough. He has oodles of pace but never gets the ball in a position to use it.

Avenger

Immortal
The Tigers are a desperate lot. I hear that they have now offered Moses $1.5m and potentially making him the highest paid player in the game. One way or another this figure will eventually come out.

If he stays you can commend for his loyalty but if he goes you can’t blame him either. The difference would be $400k to $500k.

Soto

Bench
Love popping in to see the chat going on.

My thoughts on Lomax. Massive potential but yet to deliver. Would I sign him? Yes. Also, always has hot girlfriends.
However can he play left centre? Or fullback?
Some centres cannot play on the opposite side. Be reluctant to move Will who is only going to keep getting better.
Also think Hodgson if he stays injury free will be an upgrade on Mahoney.
Would definitely be having Yates, Hands, Asi or Rein on the bench to give Hodgson a break.
On Waqa for mine he plays centre or nothing. The Wing experiment should be put to bed. With Dunster, Cini, Russell, Simonsson and Sivo there is ample coverage. Also with exemptions Loizou and Komolafe. I believe Naiduki is no longer at the club but Lumelume is on a train and trial contract.
Im also quite excited by Murchie, Doorey and Hopgood signings.
The only player i think we will miss is Papalii. However way too often he played too long and was responsible for arm grabbing and players going through him.
I think we will go well.
Have options and depth in every position.
Also expecting Moses to announce extension any day now.

yy_cheng

Coach
Simmo doesn't get played to his strengths often enough. He has oodles of pace but never gets the ball in a position to use it.
I was disappointed in the gf when Edwards got him. He didn't fend, change pace or goose step. He shouldve scored

Latest posts