What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Article doesn’t say when the option window closes. Also don’t discount the Roosters finding $1m down the back of the couch at the last minute (refer Angus Crichton). Anyway, it gives the merkins something to speculate about after Moses puts his dramas to bed.

===================

Roosters young gun Joseph Sua’ali’i reportedly hasn’t taken up his option for the 2024 season as rival NRL clubs as well as the Australian Rugby Union prepare their bids.

The 19-year-old can field offers from rivals until he takes up his player option, but Rothfield questioned how the rising star will fit in the Tricolours’ salary cap.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Article doesn’t say when the option window closes. Also don’t discount the Roosters finding $1m down the back of the couch at the last minute (refer Angus Crichton). Anyway, it gives the merkins something to speculate about after Moses puts his dramas to bed.

===================

Roosters young gun Joseph Sua’ali’i reportedly hasn’t taken up his option for the 2024 season as rival NRL clubs as well as the Australian Rugby Union prepare their bids.

The 19-year-old can field offers from rivals until he takes up his player option, but Rothfield questioned how the rising star will fit in the Tricolours’ salary cap.

That Buzz! Pretending the Roosters have a cap! If they want him they will keep him.

PARRAAEEL

Juniors
Get rid of Moses his not a million dollar player. Invest in Ethan sanders all year this year and give him first crack at halfback in 2024. Use the money to sign someone like Suaali or Manu.

lingard

Coach
Mate, Im not proud, I'll take him.

I cant stand Parra because a) I grew up in the Hills as a Tigers fan in the 80's and b) the merkinery involved with the Moses and Matterson signings but there is no other way to paint it that you guys were 2022 GF'ists. Moses is a merkin of the highest order and I have doubts around his decision making and going missing in tough times, but beggars cant be choosers and particularly with the pack we have collected, he is probably one of the final pieces of the puzzle to make us competitive. Plus Im a sucker for romance and want to see him and Brooks succeed together.
Well, sorry, but I don't think we want Brooks.

lingard

Coach
I don't mind seeing the DOGS and Tigers go well.
It's sad seeing them so weak for so long . Much more exciting playing them when they are a tough side then the likes of Storm or Sharks for example.
Just as Dogs and Tigers fans deep down would enjoy both our sides being strong so when meet its a real battle.
Agree. F#ck Melbourne, Cowboys, Broncos, Titans. I like traditional clubs doing well. Sydney clubs.

Latest posts