What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Homo man69

Juniors
Let's cut Moses loose and throw all that money at Suaalii. We could put Arthur in at half whilst Blaze develops and have Gutherson act as a utility back

Stevie

Bench
Been away for a while. Chiming I’m on the rivalry thing. I wish I enjoyed them more but I have so much hate I can’t enjoy the game till it’s over (and we’ve won).

Teams I absolutely hate, in no particular order:
St George
Raiders
Storm
Broncos
Panthers
Manly
Rabbits
The rest I don’t like, but I’m ambivalent towards.

Glenneel

Bench
Get rid of Moses his not a million dollar player. Invest in Ethan sanders all year this year and give him first crack at halfback in 2024. Use the money to sign someone like Suaali or Manu.
Not a bad idea except Sanders not a $1m player yet, and may never be one. Also can you imagine BA promoting Sanders over his son? Manu not going anywhere but Suaailli may be available but where do we put Gutho a $900k player?

crocodile

Bench
I was disappointed in the gf when Edwards got him. He didn't fend, change pace or goose step. He shouldve scored
No disagreement. He didn't fend because he was carrying the ball in the wrong arm. Edwards is a fine fullback and he played it well. Simmo fluffed it but it's a bit unreasonable to can him based on one brain fade. The fact still remains that he is poorly utilised.

Cloeel

Juniors
Weird combo. Moses and Gutherson works. Other way around? Not so sure.

Dylan Brown has the capability to develop a good long kicking game. It is not like he is physically unable too...
Just like any skill - it will take time and some coaching.

If Dylan Brown developed a solid long kicking game it almost makes Mitch Moses surplus to requirements....

It is exactly why I believe we should not be paying Moses a cent over 1m. He is worth even less than 1m to us if Dylan Brown were develop a long kicking game.

What more can Moses do that Brown can't apart from his long kicking game?

Just some food for thought.

Avenger

Immortal
Dylan Brown has the capability to develop a good long kicking game. It is not like he is physically unable too...

If Dylan Brown developed a solid long kicking game it almost makes Mitch Moses surplus to requirements....

It is exactly why I believe we should not be paying Moses a cent over 1m. He is worth even less than 1m to us if Dylan Brown were develop a long kicking game.

Moses was always a 6 and then developed into a 7 when Norman left. Same thing happened with Thurston when he landed at the Cowboys.

hindy111

Post Whore

Yes I agree. If Brown had a long kick game then the idea of Guth to 5/8 would solve some problems. The cost of our halves would be less and free up money for an explosive fullback.
We talk about Sanders. Says who he will be better then JA? I'm sure those inside club would have a good idea but young kids don't always pan out like people think

Gronk

Staff member
Mole has moved on from his claim that Dantoray was Mitch’s successor and has settled on Ethan Sanders. Apparently we have just “found” him.

New star Eel in waiting​

Eels fans worried at losing Mitchell Moses for 2024 can breathe a little easier following the emergence of a superb young prospect from within their own ranks

Ethan Sanders is just 19 and starred for the Eels in the Flegg Cup last year.

There's a bit of Trent Barrett in his play and he has all the skills to make it to the top.

The club has their eyes on him and he'll challenge Jake Arthur for the number seven jumper should Moses make the leap to the Tigers or Bulldogs in 2024.