What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
I don’t know about you guys but I’m not fussed if he leaves. We still have him this year and by 2024 he will already have passed his peak. Ben Hunt who I rate highly was self aware and took a paycut to stay when he knew his best was past him despite being a current origin player. Moses knows that he will also regress which is why he is trying to squeeze us as much as possible which is why he as yet hasn’t committed.
If he signs elsewhere now do you reckon he will see out 2023? .... he left tiges early, tho i think that was partly tigers dicking around .... mahoney didnt bail on us early. Everyone was professional enough to go the year

hindy111

Post Whore
If he signs elsewhere now do you reckon he will see out 2023? .... he left tiges early, tho i think that was partly tigers dicking around .... mahoney didnt bail on us early. Everyone was professional enough to go the year

Different era. Players now are all signing for other clubs a year prior right?

lingard

Coach
I have no information in the situation regarding Moses, but since he has not signed somewhere yet, it would be silly of him not to hear out his suitors.

I am confident he will stay, as he has it pretty good here, but stranger things have happened.
I always made a habit of giving all my suitors a good hearing.

hindy111

Post Whore
He would of signed with the bulldogs to play fullback.

So? What makes you think he is a great fullback? Every player wants to play their as it pays the most. He might be an excellent centre and an average fullback.

DWZ wanted to play fullback. How did he go?

Smartman

Juniors
Looking at the salary cap increase and not to mention he’s already a top 3 centre in the game. If he tries his hand at fullback and succeeds then the price is a bargain.

eels_fan

First Grade
Crichton is a bog average fullback. Has zero play making ability whatsoever and his defence is suspect. Ridiculous money for someone who has nothing expect height and a decent intercept awareness - both of which are largely negated at fullback as opposed to on an edge

Incorrect

Coach
If Moses ends up taking the Tigers cash or something similar from the Dolphins for 2024 (surely the dogs aren't still in the running with a big money offer after paying Crichton what they're paying him), who do we look at as a potential half for 2024 and beyond? We'll have a decent chunk of change to offer someone... Any worthwhile halves with a good long kicking game that might agitate for a release if a rival club like ours had such spare change to give to someone???

JokerEel

Coach
If Moses ends up taking the Tigers cash or something similar from the Dolphins for 2024 (surely the dogs aren't still in the running with a big money offer after paying Crichton what they're paying him), who do we look at as a potential half for 2024 and beyond? We'll have a decent chunk of change to offer someone... Any worthwhile halves with a good long kicking game that might agitate for a release if a rival club like ours had such spare change to give to someone???

Do you go out for a new halfback in 2024 or will Sanders have developed enough to start in the halves? If not do you go out and get a top line fullback and move Gutho to the halves until Sanders is ready?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Crichton is a bog average fullback. Has zero play making ability whatsoever and his defence is suspect. Ridiculous money for someone who has nothing expect height and a decent intercept awareness - both of which are largely negated at fullback as opposed to on an edge
I think he'd be a quality running fullback. The question is around his work rate, playmaking and general decision making.