What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
I have no information in the situation regarding Moses, but since he has not signed somewhere yet, it would be silly of him not to hear out his suitors.

I am confident he will stay, as he has it pretty good here, but stranger things have happened.

Smartman

Juniors
I have no information in the situation regarding Moses, but since he has not signed somewhere yet, it would be silly of him not to hear out his suitors.

I am confident he will stay, as he has it pretty good here, but stranger things have happened.
You may very well be right. He doesn’t have reason to leave unless it’s about the money.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is knife edge stuff. Surely the panic button is operational by now?!
Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

Glenneel

Bench
Hmm. They end up with injuries that last forever but. I mean even if don't get injured they bash the shit out of themself.
End up with arthritis and those type of niggles
I trained for triathlons for 20 years, trained twice a day for 6 days and only once on Sunday (rest day), sometimes spent 6 hours on a bike all for $0, so for the love of the sport. Would have loved to have the build and skill to play RL and get paid for it so they should consider themselves lucky to have a job they (should) love. And, if you're good, earn a wage considerably higher than the majority of Australians.

hindy111

Post Whore
@hindy111 you trolling brah or deadset?

I don't troll. I was told 6 weeks ago he is going nowhere. Last night told this. True yes.
Does it mean he will jump ship? NO. Bit sound slide he is fishing around still.

I find a Burton and Moses combo odd. Both of their strongest points are kicking games. I don't get the purpose of two halves who's best attributes negate each other.

Latest posts