What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well 2018 we lost nearly every game so no surprise there.

We have had some great wins in Brisbane in the past decade.

Are you looking forward though to sitting 3km away from the field at the Gabba compared to Suncorp.
Not particularly, I can’t be any worse than watching at Carrara. Ffs I think in 07 when the merkins supposedly had food poisoning. I remember I was sick watching and then had to head home sober to Brissy ffs!!

oldmancraigy

Coach

My memory of our junior wingers who have debuted under BA is that they have done pretty well.

Dunster was good in his debut (and got twice injured, lost all his speed and confidence)
Russell was good in his debut (and got injured, lost confidence and is now getting back to where he was)

Based on that, AMS to have a blinder and blow his knee out

crocodile

Bench
My memory of our junior wingers who have debuted under BA is that they have done pretty well.

Dunster was good in his debut (and got twice injured, lost all his speed and confidence)
Russell was good in his debut (and got injured, lost confidence and is now getting back to where he was)

Based on that, AMS to have a blinder and blow his knee out
Dunster and Russell both had tough injuries though Dunster's was awful. They should come good once confidence improves. Dunster looks as nervous a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

jason taylor

Bench
Dunster and Russell both had tough injuries though Dunster's was awful. They should come good once confidence improves. Dunster looks as nervous a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
I’ve liked the improvement we’ve seen in Russell this season. Hopefully he has an injury free off season - that wing spot is pretty much his if he stays healthy. (He arguably would have played all last year in first grade if he wasn’t taken out by Jayden Campbell’s knees).

Dunster I think is done. Has lost all his speed, and isn’t even playing in reserves consistently due to injury.

Incorrect

Coach
f**k I have a healthy dose of hatred for Keiran Foran. He is a dead set flog and he and often intimidates players. I’ve loved seeing him get bashed by Warriors.
Cannot stand that grub.
I reckon he's alright... Obviously had his problems in his personal life which coincided with his stint with Parra but he's been the consummate professional for the Sea Eagles and Titans last few years...

Stevie

Bench
I’m not a fan of Foran but what’s wrong with intimidating players? I’d love it if we had someone who took on that role!
I didn’t say there is anything wrong with it. I just cannot coo him. He took us for a massive ride the blood is a grub of the highest order.