What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Lol. He mentioned in his segment today that Arthur Lewis-Stephenson or whatever his name is will be debuting tomorrow but he didn't know anything about him... Hist Andrew Moore asked him a follow up question and if it was locked in, and he basically said, "well, according to Parramatta fan forums it is"

Lol
Lol. In that case we should continue to make up more shit so they can report it. Note I said more shit...there is truckloads of shit I read on here. I only believe Pou's shit 🤣

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol. He mentioned in his segment today that Arthur Lewis-Stephenson or whatever his name is will be debuting tomorrow but he didn't know anything about him... Host Andrew Moore asked him a follow up question and if it was locked in, and he basically said, "well, according to Parramatta fan forums it is"

Lol
Someone should tell him we have even less inside info than they do ffs

He'd be well aware of which merkins have the smallest cocks, that's for sure. Put it away.
Rooster GIF

Eelementary

Post Whore
I certainly wouldn't have liked to have come up against it.

But that's because I would have turned around, and decked him, leaving my team a man down.

Funnily enough, something similar happened when I was playing footy.

This dude kept trying to get under my skin, calling me fat, lazy, etc.

It wasn't working, and I was having a great game, destroying their pack (I played a prop btw).

So, he turned his attention to cat-calling my sister, who was 15 at the time (I was 17). I told him he could give me cheap shots, call me names, etc. but my sister was off limits. He agreed to lay off the cat-calling.

I remember what happened that day like it just happened - I was taking a hit-up, he cat-called my sister, I got up (still holding the ball), and dared him to do it again.

Two tackles later, took another hit-up, he cat-called my sister, so I got up, grabbed him by the throat, and threw him across the field.

I got sent off.

We won.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Funnily enough, something similar happened when I was playing footy.

This dude kept trying to get under my skin, calling me fat, lazy, etc.

It wasn't working, and I was having a great game, destroying their pack (I played a prop btw).

So, he turned his attention to cat-calling my sister, who was 15 at the time (I was 17). I told him he could give me cheap shots, call me names, etc. but my sister was off limits. He agreed to lay off the cat-calling.

I remember what happened that day like it just happened - I was taking a hit-up, he cat-called my sister, I got up (still holding the ball), and dared him to do it again.

Two tackles later, took another hit-up, he cat-called my sister, so I got up, grabbed him by the throat, and threw him across the field.

I got sent off.

We won.
So you played middle eh? Surely BA sounded you out at some point?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yup, as i said last year we needed to keep a young un and an old un.

Jnr and marata
Or
Rcg and ice

But we kept the 2 old bulls.

We can see jnr slowing. Rcg is still up there but he will slow probably 2025. That's why i think emu is important.

Eventually jnr will be a benchy

Ba needs to really work out how to use them... And not the.. They get paid alot so they play more minutes

Rather them playing quality minutes

Someone said it before, jnr last year was on twice on the first half and i think that's what we should go back to

20 mins jnr off
30 mins jnr on
Halftime
55 mins jnr off
65 mins jnr on

Of course it depends on the game dynamically but that would be the plan
I would put Junior on the bench the game Reg comes back.