What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Jake Trbjoveic is listed as 185cm, and 107kg.

Doorey could add some muscle, and move to the middle.

I think his hole-running is too good out wide, tbh.
He wouldn’t get the same opportunities in middle. He needs a big off season to get his fitness up. He does that, he’ll push Lane

84 Baby

Referee
Sure. Everyone gets one wrong. I also remember @TheRam bangning on about Crossland a while ago. The guys strike rste is unbelievable. I'd love to get him involved with the club and recruiting. Knows his stuff.
I remember when he told me Ben Kusto was the next Sterlo. I think he has a type because he told me Kris Keating would be the next Ben Kusto.

emjaycee

Coach
He wouldn’t get the same opportunities in middle. He needs a big off season to get his fitness up. He does that, he’ll push Lane
I'd rather Lane also find his 2022 form and Doorey push Cartwright
10. RCG
9. Lussick
8. Junior
11. Lane
12. Doorey
13. Hopgood
14. Cartwright
15. Matto
16. Offa
17. Greig

Tiger5150

Bench
I remember when he told me Ben Kusto was the next Sterlo. I think he has a type because he told me Kris Keating would be the next Ben Kusto.
Matt keating was great in fifty first dates.

MV5BMjA5NDE4MDU4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTMxMzYyMDI@._V1_.jpg

Gronk

Staff member

King-Gutho94

Coach
So would that mean more taxpayers money up the toilet on a PNG team like seriously really. That will be playing and based in Cairns.

Is it April Fools.

What happens if the governments change is this agreement going to be there. Or will it be canned. Like most things when governments change.

I would be wary of any team coming in that had to rely on the support of the federal government.

Put another team in Perth or Christchurch takes it to 18. And a brand new market opens up that will be sustainable long term.

Tiger5150

Bench
So would that mean more taxpayers money up the toilet on a PNG team like seriously really. That will be playing and based in Cairns.

Is it April Fools.

What happens if the governments change is this agreement going to be there. Or will it be canned. Like most things when governments change.

I would be wary of any team coming in that had to rely on the support of the federal government.

Put another team in Perth or Christchurch takes it to 18. And a brand new market opens up that will be sustainable long term.

Its a good investment by the Govt. It is offsetting Chinese money

I'd rather Lane also find his 2022 form and Doorey push Cartwright
10. RCG
9. Lussick
8. Junior
11. Lane
12. Doorey
13. Hopgood
14. Cartwright
15. Matto
16. Offa
17. Greig
Let's be honest... that full strength pack isn't going to win us a comp in 2024 onwards, or get us to top 4 - whethe rit's Doorey or Cartwright in the starting side.

Even if all of them are available and play out of their skins every single week.

Latest posts