What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
For those close to the inner sanctum of the mighty Eels Is there that much difference between Sanders and Lynn?
Moving Dylan or Guth to accommodate Sanders at this stage I don't think is beneficial for anyone bar any opposition.
If Lynn is almost as good as Sanders then set him free and invest time and energy in Lynn....just my 2 cents
Further to this, canbraaaa looks like they have a very handy Ethan themselves. Strange they would be looking appease one Ethan over the other.
I think Raiders Ethan is probably better from what I've seen last 2 weeks. Yes small sample size but there wouldn't be much in it.
I reckon we look to do a player swap and get Savage or Mooney..prefer Savage as he won't get a start once Rapana and Kris are back and we are short on back up backs

King-Gutho94

Coach
love to see Russell get a run at fb if Guth was injured, he's played plenty of fb and he looked good last weekend
You would hope we have done some training while Gutho was recovering from his injury over the off-season with better planning and contingencies if he isn't there for any moment.

He was off the ground for 120 mins last year and we let in 15 tries in those 120 mins.

Soto

Bench
No.just no he is shit doubt he plays first grade again unless at a desperate club
See my only concern is that cini Lumelume and dunster are the next in line and that scares me...talagi will be good but don't think ready yet...hopefully Simonsson isn't injured..although Harper I thought played well barring 1 silly kick...anyways go u mighty eels

JokerEel

Coach
See my only concern is that cini Lumelume and dunster are the next in line and that scares me...talagi will be good but don't think ready yet...hopefully Simonsson isn't injured..although Harper I thought played well barring 1 silly kick...anyways go u mighty eels

Will they be the next inline? I see Harper slotting into centre and Simmonoson to wing if we have a winger go down.

Latest posts