What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Chinboy has played 64 and missed 36 games since the start 2021 season.

Quite incredible there best player and halfback hasn't played 2/3 of the actual games and are on track for a 4peat in that period.

Must just be luck.
Have a look at their record without him compared to their record with him. It's about 20% worse.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And as Pou has said

Jfh,Leota,L.Martin are all average forwards.

Cleary is just good cause in a good side.

Must be coaching then.....
They're not average, just overrated. Leota and JFH are good defenders, Martin is a good attacker. Cleary is like Cronk; plays in teams where he is put under very little pressure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why aren't we able to of wrapped him up?
Why has Penrith wrapped up the Mclean brothers till 2028 and Strom same with Wishart, Faalogo etc?

Who the f**k is running this circus
The McLean brothers are nobodies compared to Talagi. Wishart is 25 this year ffs. Fa'alogo is two years older than Talagi and only played ten NRL games. He would look like garbage in most teams, but he is a talent. The best thing about him is he was happy to sign a three year contract at 18 without any guarantee of NRL time. Talagi is more ambitious than that, which is probably why bigger clubs have shied away from poaching him before now.

hindy111

Post Whore
They're not average, just overrated. Leota and JFH are good defenders, Martin is a good attacker. Cleary is like Cronk; plays in teams where he is put under very little pressure.

True. Like the 2023 grand final when he produced probably the greatest come back I've ever seen by a player in history of a grand final.
No pressure at all. Just the premiership.on the line. Not s big deal is it.

Or maybe Brisbane choked. Penrith got lucky

Lachlan Coote over Ponga.

It happens. I'd rather risk it on a hot young talent then a solid to above average experienced first grader. Blaize is a ridiculous talent. I'm unsure why some on here don't see it. I'd say best since Hayne. Better then Dylan. If Blaize wants 400k I'd give it to him. He should of been offered 350k for a 2yr extension prior to the season kicking off.
Guymer also looks a future captain and I say that after half a game. He has passion and a set of balls.

If Parramatta are not careful, I could see my club making inquiries to his management. A season or two learning from Teddy to be groomed to succeed him as the Roosters fullback....

He is a good player. The Eels hierarchy would be crazy to let him slip away.

hindy111

Post Whore
The McLean brothers are nobodies compared to Talagi. Wishart is 25 this year ffs. Fa'alogo is two years older than Talagi and only played ten NRL games. He would look like garbage in most teams, but he is a talent. The best thing about him is he was happy to sign a three year contract at 18 without any guarantee of NRL time. Talagi is more ambitious than that, which is probably why bigger clubs have shied away from poaching him before now.

I'd bet @strider left and right nut they'd both be in our starting side if here. The Mclean brothers that is.
Penriths back ups at start of season where Laurie, Alamoti, J.Cole ahead of them two. May getting sacked gave Alamoti a chance.
Better starters and back ups then us. But they'd both walk into our best 17 ahead of Russel,Sivo and Simmonson

hindy111

Post Whore
If Parramatta are not careful, I could see my club making inquiries to his management. A season or two learning from Teddy to be groomed to succeed him as the Roosters fullback....

He is a good player. The Eels hierarchy would be crazy to let him slip away.

We don't pay over ffs. We are to well run and it's why we are successful by following this formula. Take unders of f**k off. No players bigger then the club

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
True. Like the 2023 grand final when he produced probably the greatest come back I've ever seen by a player in history of a grand final.
No pressure at all. Just the premiership.on the line. Not s big deal is it.

Or maybe Brisbane choked. Penrith got lucky
Brisbane definitely choked. Look at them now.

Latest posts