What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Forty20

First Grade
I dare say we are looking for a young or youngish half to pair with Norman so Cullen fits the profile.

Parraren

Bench
We'll definitely be looking for a 9 now Forans money is available.

If the money is spent wisely we could potentially have an even better balanced squad next year.

Gronk

Staff member

If the money is spent wisely we could potentially have an even better balanced squad next year.

Have we given up on Cameron King ? Is he playing 7 in reggies to hone his skills or that he is crap at 9 ? Anyone ?

Forty20

First Grade
Have we given up on Cameron King ? Is he playing 7 in reggies to hone his skills or that he is crap at 9 ? Anyone ?

Wenty have next to no troops at the moment - especially in the halves. Sam Gorman is a handy rake option for that level and better than what else is on offer in the halves which means King is taking the hit for the team and has pushed into the halves.

Swiftstylez

Bench
In reply to page 72, we were actually interested in Holmes when he was last off contract but either the eels or him decided it was best for him to stay at the sharks to develop and become a confident first grader. We were one of the clubs courting him.

As for Cronk he was actually interested in coming to Sydney, something to do with his girlfriend???

It is you that is living in fairy land if you think that we don't need to replace superstars with superstars. You can't just fill the void with some nuffs and hope for the best.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I reckon what we truly need is a replacement for Paulo - we got Vave, which is a good start, but we need a big, metre-eating tight forward to help us make metres in the first 20.

In

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Jackson hasting would go ok in our structure.

Hope we are looking at him

Also Beau Falloon is looking for a club, could be a decent "cheapie" pick up.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon what we truly need is a replacement for Paulo - we got Vave, which is a good start, but we need a big, metre-eating tight forward to help us make metres in the first 20.

In

I reckon Windscreens has plenty of upside. He needs to get fitter and an angry face :mad:, but BA can help him with both.

Incorrect

Coach
Segeyaro's deal with Leeds has a clause allowing him to leave if he gets a n NRL gig. Not that I'm all that keen on him but with Foran money now available maybe we'll be looking at him again??

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon Windscreens has plenty of upside. He needs to get fitter and an angry face :mad:, but BA can help him with both.
I agree going ok. But he did help let in the last roosters try by being lazy (or unfit ). Was just walking to the kick rather then chasing hard. Good chance if he was there we would have stopped try.

Hope we keep him

Eelementary

Post Whore

Tbh I'm not sold on him.

JWH is hated by many on here, but I MO, his aggression and energy almost won the Roosters the game - Napa and the team fed off his energy, and it made them stronger.

We were immensely brave last night, but our pack got bashed all night - imo, we really need a big bloke to make 10m per carry.

But it's just how I see it.

I think Windscreens had his best game last night. Showed patches of aggression.

With Vave on deck in '17 we might be OK in the front row.

We need to fix up our halves (Hayne?) as well as Hooker, I think.

Latest posts