What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
So lets go for DWZ mid season when mansour back...
Waqa blake will be one hell of a player.
But look

Moylan
Hiku
Whare
Blake
Mansour

Leaves DWZ and peachey spare and they have young Edwards who can fill in.
300k will get him and will be excess at Penrith.

Except someone like Newcastle will no doubt offer him 500k.

We're probably better off working something out with Wests for Simona or Nofoaluma if we can.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When you go thru something like a 47 degree day without water and no shade together you develop a special bond.
You mean like the special bond we have here?

Whiny bitch men complain about safe spaces for them. They should come on a footy forum and see what happens when men create a 'safe space' for themselves. We're a disgrace.

Haha I often laugh on Facebook when you see comments about a beautiful girl like "her tits are too small". Then you have a look at the guy who sent it who is the size of a house, about 5 foot tall wearing a Pokémon shirt.

whenever i read a comment like that about a girl i imagine it's written by comic book guy from the simpsons

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You mean like the special bond we have here?

Whiny bitch men complain about safe spaces for them. They should come on a footy forum and see what happens when men create a 'safe space' for themselves. We're a disgrace.
If only someone would come out and create that 'safe space'...

lingard

Coach
So lets go for DWZ mid season when mansour back...
Waqa blake will be one hell of a player.
But look

Moylan
Hiku
Whare
Blake
Mansour

Leaves DWZ and peachey spare and they have young Edwards who can fill in.
300k will get him and will be excess at Penrith.

DWZ is a winger, right? With aspirations of playing fullback, right? Two questions: 1. Why would he want to come to Parramatta; and 2. why would we want him?

Bazal

Post Whore
In case Semi is rubbed our, maybe?

I don't know.

I don't think we need him.

We'll need someone to replace Semi. We've got some solid back ups but I don't think any of them are guys I'd like to have on the wing full time.

That said I think we could potentially get a better deal on Simona or maybe Nofoaluma if the Tigers really are in cap trouble. Simona is more of a centre but I think he'd have no problems on the wing. Someone will offer DWZ lots with the increased cap and I don't think he's worth lots.

Eelementary

Post Whore
We'll need someone to replace Semi. We've got some solid back ups but I don't think any of them are guys I'd like to have on the wing full time.

That said I think we could potentially get a better deal on Simona or maybe Nofoaluma if the Tigers really are in cap trouble. Simona is more of a centre but I think he'd have no problems on the wing. Someone will offer DWZ lots with the increased cap and I don't think he's worth lots.

Nofoluma or Simona would be great.

hindy111

Post Whore
DWZ is a winger, right? With aspirations of playing fullback, right? Two questions: 1. Why would he want to come to Parramatta; and 2. why would we want him?

Who can play fullback, A smart club like the dogs will more then likely snap him up.
He will become excess at penrith and they will go for a cheaper option.

Not to many clubs need a fullback do they?

Dogs yes but who else ? Dragons maybe? Lack of demand means no big pay day. Every winger wants to play fullback.

lingard

Coach

I think DWZ is a bit over-rated.

hindy111

Post Whore
Put a line thru Peats

AS Nathan Peats bluntly put it — the Titans “helped me out through a s**t situation last year.”

That’s why the talented off-contract No. 9 is only negotiating with the Gold Coast.

Peats has declared he wants to repay the faith the club showed after signing him mid-way through last season when he was pushed out of Parramatta due to salary cap issues.